AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Oct 21st 2015, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Hi all, yeah I just asked for both the same time! Printer off the letter from ahpra for accreditation and sent this with the request for cogs to NMC, spoke to NMC today it appears they sent the accreditation letter to Sydney but I requested the cogs to Perth! I assumes they would send both together! I sent a web enquiring form becky included my ref number and had a reply straight away, in addition I emailed them back today explaining what has happened hoping they can get my cogs from Perth office! Or it looks like I'll will have to pay again :-(
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys finally got the approval letter this morning i was so excited (LOE),i will not bore you with details as i know mgreaves did attach a snippet of the letter.Thank you for the massive support and to new applicants do not despair its so taxing but you will eventually get there guys.will still be part of this thread ........
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
Hello guys finally got the approval letter this morning i was so excited (LOE),i will not bore you with details as i know mgreaves did attach a snippet of the letter.Thank you for the massive support and to new applicants do not despair its so taxing but you will eventually get there guys.will still be part of this thread ........
Great news Zulu2000!
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

great news indeed will opt for the 12months period to present myself at aprah so that should be okay ,
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Great news Zulu2000!
Hey so now just have to contact employer so they can do my 457 visa but i hear i need bloods done and all goodness me hope it will be worth it but at least pin has been approved now.
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Hey so now just have to contact employer so they can do my 457 visa but i hear i need bloods done and all goodness me hope it will be worth it but at least pin has been approved now.
We had our medical on Monday, assuming you need the same check due to the fact you will be working as a nurse they take bloods to test for HIV, Hep B & C. We also had chest x-ray, urine test and a basic checkup. We had this done at Spire Manchester as it was cheaper than London (we are from Manchester but live near London). My partner took her immunisation history showing she has had these blood tests recently and all are ok but they didn't care about this.
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

great news indeed will opt for the 12months period to present myself at aprah so that should be okay ,
When I emailed to say we would need the 12 mnoths it took them 2-3 weeks to simply reply to this saying it is ok.
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mgreaves
We had our medical on Monday, assuming you need the same check due to the fact you will be working as a nurse they take bloods to test for HIV, Hep B & C. We also had chest x-ray, urine test and a basic checkup. We had this done at Spire Manchester as it was cheaper than London (we are from Manchester but live near London). My partner took her immunisation history showing she has had these blood tests recently and all are ok but they didn't care about this.
Hey if you dnt mind me asking how much dd you have to pay for these tests ?????????????
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hey if you dnt mind me asking how much dd you have to pay for these tests ?????????????
My friend works there so I got discount but we paid £500 for both us of (1 nurse 1 non-nurse). In London it was over £600 I was quoted. Go to the DIBP website and you can find out who does it near you, they all have prices on their website.
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations zulu 2000!
I paid £345 for my medical in Manchester.
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Zulu worth the wait! We paid 1200 for the 4 of us two adults two children all extra tests I had for being a nurse was hep c and b, good luck with the visa it wil be worth all this waiting! I on the other hand have ask NMC to re-send certificate of good standing, they said if it doesn't arrive in the deadline time they will consider and extension, hope so as can't bear doing this all over again!
Old Oct 23rd 2015, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to Zulu� ����� ����� ����� ����
Did you receive a letter or email? I have contacted APHRA & they have told me that they have submitted my application to the board.
Old Oct 23rd 2015, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

Zulu, I posted a bunch of flowers on my previous post but it turn out to be ????? marks.
Old Oct 27th 2015, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

Hello Everyone
Just to let you know that finally I got the approval email this morning with 12 months condition to practice under supervision due to my Diploma qualification. Anyway I am currently studying the required modules for the degree top up so hoping that my condition will be lifted. Good luck to all.
Old Oct 27th 2015, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Hello Everyone
Just to let you know that finally I got the approval email this morning with 12 months condition to practice under supervision due to my Diploma qualification. Anyway I am currently studying the required modules for the degree top up so hoping that my condition will be lifted. Good luck to all.
Great news Stevenpot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.