AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Jul 21st 2015, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by mgreaves
I am not liking this waiting!

It left Heathrow on 11/07 but still had no update on Royal Mail tracking, and nothing has come out of the bank yet so not sure if they have it, I will give it until Thursday before chasing as it said 4-7 day delivery.

I used Royal Mail International Tracked but reading online the tracking is unreliable once it leaves the UK, wish i'd paid more now for DHL or something.

Any update on your applciation Zulu?
Apologies was away ,mgreaves give it till end of this week.Friday you can ring them Ahpra ,that's what I did as I knew they had received it and signed for it but not said anything to me.

Well with me another email came on Thursday but if I am holiday I don't like checking any emails.
So I read it yesterday morning
The attached letter stated final request it came from Director of registration not my officer though she is the one who emailed me ,they need me to get letters from colleges I attended confirming the hours I did on course and modules certificates I had enclosed this excluded my nursing diploma and degree which gives me 4years.I did NVQ 2 health and social care and another NVQ2 in learning disabilities this is way back in2005 & 2007 .
I rang colleges yesterday they are preparing letters for me the one college said to come pick it tomorrow and other said they wild post it out by Friday .....
Between the the two courses I need a year well an academic term is 9months so hope that should cover it.

I will then DHL it for me DHL is costly but you are guaranteed a quick efficient service .
Old Jul 21st 2015, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sevenpot
I did type the declaration.
Hey thre it's been a while any news yet?Yours was pretty straightforward sevenpot you did not have to provide further info as I did.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

jamesch is an unknown quantity at this point

I have finally gathered all the information I need and posting application tomorrow once documents are certified. I got in touch with my University who say they will send the modular content of my course direct to AHPRA . Has anyone had this? Fingers crossed all will be ok
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

I think that is quite normal for Unis to send module content directly to AHPRA
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesch
I have finally gathered all the information I need and posting application tomorrow once documents are certified. I got in touch with my University who say they will send the modular content of my course direct to AHPRA . Has anyone had this? Fingers crossed all will be ok
I would strongly recommend you do NOT use Royal Mail. My applciation was posted Friday 10th July and their track and trace shows it leaving the UK Saturday 11th, this means it arrived in Sydney roughly 24 hours later surely? However this is as far as you are able to track with Royal Mail.

I have just found out you can put the RM tracking number in to Aus Posts tracking and it should work...however it does not show anything.

Having just rang Royal Mail they are able to see more details themselves and quoted flight times etc. and can confirm that it has been sat in Sydney airport for a week, they are not sure why it has not gone to Aus Post yet, but expect it to be delivered in the next few days but can't do anything to speed this up.

I would say it is worth paying the extra to use DHL or someone similar.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be put off by mail appearing to "disappear" when it hits Oz. Australia Post is notoriously slow - it can take up to a fortnight for mail to get from one side of Oz to the other.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

jamesch is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats good to know thanks
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genorm
Don't be put off by mail appearing to "disappear" when it hits Oz. Australia Post is notoriously slow - it can take up to a fortnight for mail to get from one side of Oz to the other.
The person I spoke to was fairly sure the item was in Sydeny airport. It is going to the Sydney AHPRA office so I am a bit annoyed it has been sat there for a week but at least I know it is over there.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

I would recommend DHL especially if it's something with the month deadline with Ahpra it's better that way...don't worry mgreaves it will be delivered at least it's in Sydney which is good.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
I would recommend DHL especially if it's something with the month deadline with Ahpra it's better that way...don't worry mgreaves it will be delivered at least it's in Sydney which is good.
I will be using DHL for any additional material.

After chasing it this morning via Royal Mail, Aus Post now says it has just been delivered!

Now the wait for the email begins. I'll keep people updated.
Old Jul 22nd 2015, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mgreaves
I will be using DHL for any additional material.

After chasing it this morning via Royal Mail, Aus Post now says it has just been delivered!

Now the wait for the email begins. I'll keep people updated.
I am adamant you scrutinised your application therefore we shall remain positive ...don't worry at all.
Old Jul 29th 2015, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Still no contact from them, someone signed for it at 6am local time on the 23rd so they have had it a full 5 working days now. It looks as though it took them a week to assign yours to a case officer Zulu so I may get my partner to chase it with AHPRA tomorrow...what a fun waiting game

On a side note my CPA (accounting) application is done via email, I got an automatic email to say they received it and have heard nothing in over 2 weeks and have chased via email...so it looks like all organisations overthere are similar!
Old Jul 29th 2015, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
Update getting frustrated.

Well email came through today I have to resend my criterion 5 which asks about clinical hours ,apparently it has to be certified .
The one sent was original and it was signed by head of school of health ..really AHPRAH feel like giving up.They can see its from university I responded and said can uni electronically verify I know they will say no but just thought I would try .

Although I was liaising with Perth office I have noted that it's Sydney office dealing with my application now.Pulling my hair out...

Hello could I ask, what did you send off to evidence your clinical hours?.
My university cannot provide me with my hours or the Pharmacology proof they just keep passing my email around saying that no one knows what is required. It's the last two things I need now and I'm really in a panic.
Old Jul 29th 2015, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
Hello could I ask, what did you send off to evidence your clinical hours?.
My university cannot provide me with my hours or the Pharmacology proof they just keep passing my email around saying that no one knows what is required. It's the last two things I need now and I'm really in a panic.
Just replied in your other thread with detail, hope this helps.
Old Jul 30th 2015, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Quick update waiting on one last letter this took almost 2weeks to come through lawyer app booked then will hopefully DHL the info before deadline which is cripping up ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.