AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Jul 7th 2015, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by mgreaves
The two local courts here quoted per document and would not do a batch price.

I have just rang a few notaries who are local and 4 are now off on holiday!

I have managed to get two quotes, the first is £80 for document 1 and then £10 for each of the rest, another quote is £120(estimate) for 10 documents.

I am going to see if I have anyone on Facebook who can do it but I do not think so, so it looks like we will be paying £120.

Thanks for the help.
Hie sorry for late response it appears £120 is your best bet.Strange how courts charge different fees you would think it will be same across all counties..

Hope you sorted.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Update getting frustrated.

Well email came through today I have to resend my criterion 5 which asks about clinical hours ,apparently it has to be certified .
The one sent was original and it was signed by head of school of health ..really AHPRAH feel like giving up.They can see its from university I responded and said can uni electronically verify I know they will say no but just thought I would try .

Although I was liaising with Perth office I have noted that it's Sydney office dealing with my application now.Pulling my hair out...
Old Jul 7th 2015, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Hello mgreaves
I did attend the magistrate court and paid one off £60 for the bundle of documents (more than 25). I think this is the cheaper option.
Hey thre just a quick one .
Did you have confirmation of your clinical hours confirmation certified when u sent it off?
Old Jul 7th 2015, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

We have an appointment with a Notary on Friday so will hopefully have it sent this week! £120 + VAT for 10 documents, however I have counted the university document as 1 and i have a feeling they will count it as multiple (it has many many pages).

I have not checked all the details that university have sent us but they said they have done this before and that what they sent meets the requirements. I will double check this tonight now you have said that though!
Old Jul 7th 2015, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

We have an appointment with a Notary on Friday so will hopefully have it sent this week! £120 + VAT for 10 documents, however I have counted the university document as 1 and i have a feeling they will count it as multiple (it has many many pages).

I have not checked all the details that university have sent us but they said they have done this before and that what they sent meets the requirements. I will double check this tonight now you have said that though!
Make sure you check it and double check pharmacology /medicine management.Have you had from fit2work yet? they are usually quick.Will wait for their response to my email but have since email the lady who assisted me last from my uni to redo a confirmation of clinical hours letter.

Sevenpot please shed some light regarding your clinical hours confirmation criteria 5 .
Old Jul 7th 2015, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
Make sure you check it and double check pharmacology /medicine management.Have you had from fit2work yet? they are usually quick.Will wait for their response to my email but have since email the lady who assisted me last from my uni to redo a confirmation of clinical hours letter.

Sevenpot please shed some light regarding your clinical hours confirmation criteria 5 .
Yes Fit2Work has come back.

The clinical hours is simply a list of hospitals/wards and weeks worked with an hours to weeks conversion, signed and on headed paper. My only concern with this is that they have abbreviated the hospital names and wards, but this is listed in detail again on the CV.

There are a couple of letters regarding the pharmacology/medicine management side of things, the first explains the course follows EU directives which require all nurses to do this and references the relevant sections in the course outline, and the second is the EU directives list/explanation stating this is a requirement for UK nurses.

All of this comes with a coversheet with a check list so I may send this as well.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=mgreaves;11693993]Yes Fit2Work has come back.

The clinical hours is simply a list of hospitals/wards and weeks worked with an hours to weeks conversion, signed and on headed paper. My only concern with this is that they have abbreviated the hospital names and wards, but this is listed in detail again on the CV.

There are a couple of letters regarding the pharmacology/medicine management side of things, the first explains the course follows EU directives which require all nurses to do this and references the relevant sections in the course outline, and the second is the EU directives list/explanation stating this is a requirement for UK nurses.

All of this comes with a coversheet with a check list so I may send this as well

All good ,all the best
Old Jul 7th 2015, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Your program of study included a minimum of 800 hours of workplace experience* providing exposure to a variety of healthcare settings.

*Definition of workplace experience is taken from the 2012 ANMAC Registered Nurse Accreditation Standards, and used with permission:

‘a component of nursing education which allows students to use judgment when applying theoretical knowledge in an actual practice setting. Includes concept of 'clinical training' as set out under National Law.’

Hey guys I can't seem to find the old version of IQNM 1-8 which told us what an applicant had to provide or what your place of study has to sent direct to AHPRAH that version did not ask for evidence to be certified it only says provide the evidence of work place hours
Old Jul 9th 2015, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Quick update after a few emails back an fourth Ahpra have agreed for my uni to send confirmation via email yes Ahpra I couldn't believe so that's has been done now just waiting for a response now pheeewwww ....
Old Jul 10th 2015, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

That is a relief Zulu.

The application is now in the post, sent by Royal Mail tracked at £19! Had to pay £165 to get the documents notarised, he made all copies himself and each document was signed and bound to his template and sealed with ribbon/sticker as well as being stamped.

For anyone else out there the following was certified:
Degree certificate + transcript
Degree course outline (90 pages)
Letter from Uni explaining pharmacology etc.
Letter from Uni stating hours on placement
Letter from AQA stating GCSE's were taught and assessed in English with a transcript of results (School has closed down so had to go to the examining board!)
Work reference/testimonials each with a job description for each of the 3 jobs held since graduation
Passport
Driving License
Bank Statement + Credit Card

Along with this was a copy of the Fit2Work cover page and a signed CV.

I think (HOPE) this is everything.
Old Jul 10th 2015, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Hey guys I can't seem to find the old version of IQNM 1-8 which told us what an applicant had to provide or what your place of study has to sent direct to AHPRAH that version did not ask for evidence to be certified it only says provide the evidence of work place hours
Oh, I was looking for this last night and could not find it either! They seem to have move or removed it. It was a nice table listing what you send and what the other institue sends, but I went through all the AHPRA website and could not find it.
Old Jul 10th 2015, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Oh, I was looking for this last night and could not find it either! They seem to have move or removed it. It was a nice table listing what you send and what the other institue sends, but I went through all the AHPRA website and could not find it.
Firstly well done on posting the pack I bet you guys feel relieved.which office did you send it out too?

yes I am relieved for now until they email me again which I hope not....

Yes that form has vanished lucky enough I had a copy and had scanned it to my uni so they could use to prepare my evidence they sent directly to Aussie.So I used that and quoted it to my registration officer to say that was not a requirement hence the agreement to have university electronically reconfirm.

Hope u guys checked all the new guidelines that they rolled out July they have changed a bit on English requirements ..just a bit but am sure you should be okay...
Old Jul 10th 2015, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't think to check the registration form date, the one submitted was dated 4th Feb (downloaded last month), there is however a new form now! The only differences are that the English language requirements section has more details. The criteria is met, however the wording now states that proof needs to be sent directly to AHPRA, whereas I have included the letter in the application.

Hopefully as the form is only a week old they will let it pass!!
Old Jul 14th 2015, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't think to check the registration form date, the one submitted was dated 4th Feb (downloaded last month), there is however a new form now! The only differences are that the English language requirements section has more details. The criteria is met, however the wording now states that proof needs to be sent directly to AHPRA, whereas I have included the letter in the application.

Hopefully as the form is only a week old they will let it pass!!
Am sure they will let it pass.You should receive email by Friday to say they have hopefully and fingers crossed all should be in Oder....I kept checking my account so once they debited me I knew they had my application.thn email followed.

Happy days
Old Jul 20th 2015, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Quick update just rang Ahpra ,and they confirmed that they are in receipt of my pack it's yet to be assigned to an officer,we'll wonder how long this will take........another week perhaps or month.......waiting game.
I am not liking this waiting!

It left Heathrow on 11/07 but still had no update on Royal Mail tracking, and nothing has come out of the bank yet so not sure if they have it, I will give it until Thursday before chasing as it said 4-7 day delivery.

I used Royal Mail International Tracked but reading online the tracking is unreliable once it leaves the UK, wish i'd paid more now for DHL or something.

Any update on your applciation Zulu?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.