AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Jun 10th 2015, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Thanx that helps ,did u have to type the I xxxxxxxxxx declare that the Curriculum is true and correct as at or u hand wrote it ??

Clinical /procedural I have done the same now

Thanx

All the best too u too
Old Jun 10th 2015, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

I did type the declaration.
Old Jun 13th 2015, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

jamesch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello I hope you can help me. Can I was as to what documents you needed certified, how much did this cost and did that include any statement of employment letters and police check certificate. I am currently in the process of gathering all documentation I need.

Many thanks

James
Old Jun 14th 2015, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hi@ James I had
2 bills
My drivers licence without counterpart
passport
University certificates including the transcripts
Mortgage papers

All in all I had about 12 docs lawyer I used was good in West Midlands charged me 150 for the lot which I thought was cheap.

As u can see from my thread I hv been asked to resend the statement of service from current employer so I am doing tht now as I had not .

Ahprah charged me 260 pounds and police check equivalent on 174 Aussie dollars for Fit2 work will verify with my bank statement

Hope it helps
Old Jun 17th 2015, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesch
Hello I hope you can help me. Can I was as to what documents you needed certified, how much did this cost and did that include any statement of employment letters and police check certificate. I am currently in the process of gathering all documentation I need.

Many thanks

James
I am still collecting the documents also, the Fit2Work police check cost me £83.50 when it came through to my bank statement.

We have not had any copies certified yet.

Still waiting on statement of service from 2 employers and then I can send off the application for my partner.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

I have just resent requested docs via DHL the costs are piling up DHL charges 38quid for docs .i know Royal Mail is slightly cheaper but no faith in them as they lost my docs years ago never found them so I wld rather use DHL .

@James just check my bank statement my fit2wotk was £174 but I did checks for 2 countries hence the difference in price with the £83 mentioned by mgreaves.

@mgreaves how u guys getting on ?make sure u have the statement of service from current employer notarised And CV do sign as advised by @Sevenpot.Hope myn will be accepted now...

@james have u shopped around yet for notaries.some of them charge exorbitant fees I.e 50 -60 quid a doc ......
Old Jun 18th 2015, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

We were mainly waiting for the Uni documents (this took 3 months!) but they came through last week so now just need the statement of service, my partner only asked for these a couple of weeks ago and we have been away so she was chasing them yesterday/today. Hopefully we can submit the application early next week.

I am an accountant and the process for me to transfer my registration seems very straight forward in comparison to this!
Old Jun 24th 2015, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

@mgreaves lucky you .

Quick update received an email stating that application has progressed to national team who verify international qualifications no timeframe given as to how long this will take ,I suppose it's just a waiting game now.The email did say I might be asked to provide more info I hope NOT.

Fingers crossed.@sevenpot any updates yet?
Old Jun 24th 2015, 1:57 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick hint here for you Zulu...

BE is not Twitter. There's no need for the "@" symbol when answering a specific poster. All you need to do is click on the "QUOTE" button or if you want to reply to multiple posters in a single reply you just click on the little box just to the right of the "QUOTE" box on each post you want to include then hit "NEW REPLY"

Last edited by Dorothy; Jun 24th 2015 at 2:04 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

Hi Zulu

I have received an email to confirm that they have received my NMC verification, nothing else.
Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Just a quick hint here for you Zulu...

BE is not Twitter. There's no need for the "@" symbol when answering a specific poster. All you need to do is click on the "QUOTE" button or if you want to reply to multiple posters in a single reply you just click on the little box just to the right of the "QUOTE" box on each post you want to include then hit "NEW REPLY"
I am still learning Dorothy thnx for the tip.
Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Hi Zulu

I have received an email to confirm that they have received my NMC verification, nothing else.
Fingers crossed for you too .
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

We have finally got all paperwork together (I hope), where did you guys get the copies certified?

I have rang a couple of local courts and been quoted £25 a document and £60 a document, the Australian embasy in London has £15 a document on their website.

Can you recommend anywhere cheaper?
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Hello mgreaves
I did attend the magistrate court and paid one off £60 for the bundle of documents (more than 25). I think this is the cheaper option.
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Hello mgreaves
I did attend the magistrate court and paid one off £60 for the bundle of documents (more than 25). I think this is the cheaper option.
The two local courts here quoted per document and would not do a batch price.

I have just rang a few notaries who are local and 4 are now off on holiday!

I have managed to get two quotes, the first is £80 for document 1 and then £10 for each of the rest, another quote is £120(estimate) for 10 documents.

I am going to see if I have anyone on Facebook who can do it but I do not think so, so it looks like we will be paying £120.

Thanks for the help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.