" 5 main duties" of a nurse ?

Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice
Default " 5 main duties" of a nurse ?

hi everyone,
stupid question, but here goes,... for the "recent work experience" ref from employer you have to state the 5 main duties you performed.
does this have to be really specific ? or can you put things like "drug administration"???
sorry, i know this seems like such a dumb question but my ex-line manager has asked me what she needs to write and i'm panicking now cos this is all i need to be able to get my visa application in before end of this month!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all
Default Re: " 5 main duties" of a nurse ?

Originally Posted by indalo
hi everyone,
stupid question, but here goes,... for the "recent work experience" ref from employer you have to state the 5 main duties you performed.
does this have to be really specific ? or can you put things like "drug administration"???
sorry, i know this seems like such a dumb question but my ex-line manager has asked me what she needs to write and i'm panicking now cos this is all i need to be able to get my visa application in before end of this month!!!!
I would put in an explanation for each and also get referee to include your ability as well, for example

Drug Administration- X administers medication to clients on a daily basis as perscibed by a member of the medical team. X performs this duty very competantly and professionally.

regards

Ade
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:31 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

ask hr for your job description, they will be on there
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:11 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

would you like me to email what my manger put as i have just passed mine??
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
ask hr for your job description, they will be on there
Thats what I did. I actually typed up the letter myself with my job description cut and pasted into bullet points and then just got my manager to sign it.
Tracie