146 application query

Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

nolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud ofnolly2120 has much to be proud of
Default 146 application query

I am in the process of filling in the application, I have a query about Question 62 pst secondary qualification. It says include academic transcript.

Do I have to include this as it was sent direct to anmc from the nmc. Would I have to contact NMC again and ask to send to myself.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 4:32 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 146 application query

Originally Posted by nolly2120
I am in the process of filling in the application, I have a query about Question 62 pst secondary qualification. It says include academic transcript.

Do I have to include this as it was sent direct to anmc from the nmc. Would I have to contact NMC again and ask to send to myself.
Not too sure Nolly, but would like to know the answer myself. Does the letter of determination from ANMC not count ?

Jackie x
Old Mar 12th 2006, 5:53 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Not sure, as my agent done it, but didn't have to get transcripts for him, just gave him the anmc thing
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:37 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Hi Nolly
I included the transcripts again as that is what it asks for. Bloommin pain as it seems like you duplicate everything that you send to ANMC for the visa, It does seen pointless.
I obtained my transcripts from Uni and sent the originals to ANMC and then had to request them again to send to DIMIA, cost me a small fortune.
Now I have kept the orginal just in case i need them again, and I just send verified copies to who ever needs them.
This is what I did, others may be able to advise further

Caz
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:42 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Hi Nolly
I included the transcripts again as that is what it asks for. Bloommin pain as it seems like you duplicate everything that you send to ANMC for the visa, It does seen pointless.
I obtained my transcripts from Uni and sent the originals to ANMC and then had to request them again to send to DIMIA, cost me a small fortune.
Now I have kept the orginal just in case i need them again, and I just send verified copies to who ever needs them.

Caz

Think this would be the most sensible route, its the way i would have done it , if i could be bothered don't know how that sounds, but i am so lazy with paperwork, if i hadn't used an agent, i would never have done any of it.

My respect to you all for doing it yourselves
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:08 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nolly

Caz
What? so you have to pay NMC £34 twice for sending out transcripts and verifications? omg! I am gonna be soo skint!

I just thought you sent letter of determination! Did anyone else get away with doing just that?

Jackie x
Old Mar 13th 2006, 1:25 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
What? so you have to pay NMC £34 twice for sending out transcripts and verifications? omg! I am gonna be soo skint!

I just thought you sent letter of determination! Did anyone else get away with doing just that?

Jackie x
NO no no jackie, not the verification of registration from NMC just transcripts of train ing which most people get from the uni where they did their training.

caz
Old Mar 13th 2006, 4:55 pm
Living the Dream!

NO no no jackie, not the verification of registration from NMC just transcripts of train ing which most people get from the uni where they did their training.

caz
My training institutions have all shut down. I had to get NMC to send confirmation of my training to ANMC. I have my transcripts from my degree though cos I only finished that in 2004. I can feel a headache coming on!
Old Mar 13th 2006, 5:41 pm

My training institutions have all shut down. I had to get NMC to send confirmation of my training to ANMC. I have my transcripts from my degree though cos I only finished that in 2004. I can feel a headache coming on!
Oooooooh what a b........er
When i was applying I emailed DIMIA asking for confirmation of just what i had to send as its silly sending stuff to ANMC and then duplicating it for Dimia. They were really helpful and asked me to send a list of all certs i sent to ANMC so I didn't have to repeat it but they still wanted the transcripts!!! :scared: and references again.
If i was you Jackie I would send them a really polite e mail, they must come across this all the time.
Go and have a glass of wine now, to relieve your stress levels.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 5:43 pm
Living the Dream!

Oooooooh what a b........er
When i was applying I emailed DIMIA asking for confirmation of just what i had to send as its silly sending stuff to ANMC and then duplicating it for Dimia. They were really helpful and asked me to send a list of all certs i sent to ANMC so I didn't have to repeat it but they still wanted the transcripts!!! :scared: and references again.
If i was you Jackie I would send them a really polite e mail, they must come across this all the time.
Go and have a glass of wine now, to relieve your stress levels.
I have got to go to work....

I have all my certificates, certified and waiting to go, I have references, I have university degree transcript just not my EN And RN conversion course transcripts!

Jackie x
Old Mar 13th 2006, 5:46 pm

I have got to go to work....

I have all my certificates, certified and waiting to go, I have references, I have university degree transcript just not my EN And RN conversion course transcripts!

Jackie x
Jackie its only a minor hurdle, your a nurse!!! come on you can deal with anything