136 175 when abroad

Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Twos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant future
Default 136 175 when abroad

My partner and I are progressing slowly with our application for Australia.

We have got all our information ready pretty much to send for our ANMC full migration skill assessment.

However we want to go and have a holiday in New Zealand for a couple of months before Oz. When we get confirmation from the ANMC can we then apply for our 136 or 175 (as it will be then) while in New Zealand.

The ideal would be to go straight from NZ to Oz to look for a Job.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 4:03 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 136 175 when abroad

Originally Posted by Twos Company
My partner and I are progressing slowly with our application for Australia.

We have got all our information ready pretty much to send for our ANMC full migration skill assessment.

However we want to go and have a holiday in New Zealand for a couple of months before Oz. When we get confirmation from the ANMC can we then apply for our 136 or 175 (as it will be then) while in New Zealand.

The ideal would be to go straight from NZ to Oz to look for a Job.
Yes you can in theory, but you will need to give a reliable contact address plus declare a residential address.

On top of that, the application will not allow you to extend your stay in either country.