Reload this Page >

Working holiday visa confusion

Working holiday visa confusion

Old Oct 18th 2017, 8:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Working holiday visa confusion

Originally Posted by mrs.s
Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to share your thoughts and advice for me here.

I just wanted to see if there was a chance for him to come with me on WHA that's all.

It's going to be tough but New Zealand is where my heart has been for the past couple of years and I'm determined to do whatever it takes (legally ofc) to be there with husband.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to the will of God for me. If he wants us to be there, he will turn all our impossibilities into possibilities because he's done it many times before.

And if/when that happens, I'll be sure to drop in here to give an update.

God bless you all. tc.
Erm.

I am sure that may help your inner self but it will not actively emigrate you both to New Zealand.

What you both need to do is become pro-active and tostart planning properly, lining your ducks up. From what you have written, you need to look at the long game ,not the short fix.

1 - Your husband moves to the UK and you live together for at least a year. Keep the proof and evidence of this.
2 - You have not said what skillset or qualifications you or your husband actually have. Check those against what New Zealand actually says it needs. You will not be emigrating to NZ unless NZ wants you.
3 - Yes. Plan to make a visit together however as I have written NZ immigration will likely be suspicious of the method you indicated.

No one here would wish to rain on your parade but any thoughts and plans need to be realistic . From that basis we would all try to help.
Old Oct 18th 2017, 10:34 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with BEVS.

Also suspect if there was ever a case where He will help those that help themselves, this is it.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Erm.

I am sure that may help your inner self but it will not actively emigrate you both to New Zealand.

What you both need to do is become pro-active and tostart planning properly, lining your ducks up. From what you have written, you need to look at the long game ,not the short fix.

1 - Your husband moves to the UK and you live together for at least a year. Keep the proof and evidence of this.
2 - You have not said what skillset or qualifications you or your husband actually have. Check those against what New Zealand actually says it needs. You will not be emigrating to NZ unless NZ wants you.
3 - Yes. Plan to make a visit together however as I have written NZ immigration will likely be suspicious of the method you indicated.

No one here would wish to rain on your parade but any thoughts and plans need to be realistic . From that basis we would all try to help.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 8:59 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

OP has asked for this thread to be closed.

So thanks for all your input.