UK Plugs

Old Dec 9th 2014, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of
Default UK Plugs

UK Plugs wanted. I would love some please Willing to pay postage in the UK or over here in NZ, also willing to donate/swap NZ ones. Cheers in advance, Marie
Old Dec 9th 2014, 11:06 pm
Just Joined

wakeride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Plugs

I have got loads if you are in auckland and want to swap for nz plug as still fining bits with uk plug on
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of

Oooooh goodie, I'll PM you Wakeride
Old Mar 8th 2015, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Sunnyferns15 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are thinking of moving to NZ, is it easy to switch over from UK plugs to NZ plugs. Where can we purchase NZ plugs from?
Old Mar 8th 2015, 7:01 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunnyferns15
We are thinking of moving to NZ, is it easy to switch over from UK plugs to NZ plugs. Where can we purchase NZ plugs from?
yes as long as its not the fixed type, just buy some converters in Boots for those ones.
NZ plugs are easily bought in shops like The Warehouse and grocery stores like Countdown and New World. Wiring is a little different I believe and the plugs aren't that great in staying in the wall when you are hoovering and the pins bend very easily as they are so thin. winds the hell out of me
Old Mar 9th 2015, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

And there are no fuses in NZ plugs. Best thing to do is buy a UK multi point gang thingy and just change the main plug to a NZ plug when you get here. That way you can plug in various UK plugs without changing them all over. Hope that makes sense ;-)
Old Mar 9th 2015, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
And there are no fuses in NZ plugs.
Seriously? No wonder MrH was making such interesting faces at some of the unique and imaginative electrical installations we saw when over there.
Old Mar 9th 2015, 10:05 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

I have several in the garage I think.