Reload this Page >

TRAVEL INSURANCE GOING BACK TO THE UK

TRAVEL INSURANCE GOING BACK TO THE UK

Old Jul 18th 2017, 10:28 am
Just Joined

carolineweaver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRAVEL INSURANCE GOING BACK TO THE UK

Hi

My son and I have decided to return to the UK next week and I am finding it extremely difficult trying to get travel insurance to cover us for the flight. Nobody will insure us here as we arent residents and nobody will cover us in the UK as we aren't travelling from there initially. The only company that gave me hope was Nomad but they wont cover pre existing illness. My son was recently in hospital with pancreatitis and this is obviously one of the main reasons I want cover. Please help!
Old Jul 18th 2017, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRAVEL INSURANCE GOING BACK TO THE UK

Usually insurers will cover pre-existing conditions as long as it is declared and you confirm a few extra details and of course they may up the premium or put a higher excess on that issue.

Just on the first paid ads search of Google this one comes up https://www.1cover.co.nz/ offering cover for non-resident and pre-existing conditions . Not a recommendation as I have no idea what they are like but they seem to have some good reviews.

1Cover Travel Insurance Reviews - ProductReview.com.au