Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Telegraph guide to emigrating

Telegraph guide to emigrating

Old Jul 17th 2014, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Telegraph guide to emigrating

The Telegraph newspaper have published several FREE guides to emigrating, I know because they asked us to do a case study in the NZ one
Click on the link, fill in a few details and it will download
Download our free emigration guides - Telegraph

Admin, there are five others also, can you copy this post into those forums
Oz, France, Spain, USA, Canada

Happy reading
Old Jul 18th 2014, 6:48 am
Just Joined

solesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud of
Default Re: Telegraph guide to emigrating

Doesnt work
Old Jul 18th 2014, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by solesister
Doesnt work
If your talking about the link, It does, i've tried it on several computers
Old Jul 18th 2014, 9:31 am
Just Joined

solesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud ofsolesister has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moonie2011
If your talking about the link, It does, i've tried it on several computers
Maybe just cos I'm using my phone x
Old Jul 21st 2014, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

Successfully downloaded the NZ one to my ipad. You have to provide a phone number and agree to be contacted by Telegraph and Immigration NZ telemarketing so I may have slipped and mistyped my phone number.
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hazelnut
Successfully downloaded the NZ one to my ipad. You have to provide a phone number and agree to be contacted by Telegraph and Immigration NZ telemarketing so I may have slipped and mistyped my phone number.
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

wirralians is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers for that link, have downloaded mine, very informative!
Old Jul 24th 2014, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

Started reading and I do believe there's a forum TV celebrity in the guide providing a case study
Old Jul 24th 2014, 10:16 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

shame it doesn't going in the huge problems you had getting over here. The awful weather when you first got here and reported on before all the problems you are getting now with trying to get some modernisation in the house.

These sort of things are all lovely as long as people do understand its just a country and its not all milk and honey, would be fair if they then put a case study of people that decided it wasn't for them and left. Pippa's would of been a good case study.
My initial impressions of being here for the first year or so were great then the cracks started to appear and could only be improved by the expense of moving to another area and that has been recent thing so not even sure if that will improve things in the long term.