Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Storms food and drink game

Storms food and drink game

Old Aug 13th 2006, 4:44 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Storms food and drink game

Now are you comfy?

The challenge (game is as follows)

Subject is food and drink.

Rules are:

Can only use the name or brand of a food or drink

You can't repeat the word during the game

You have to think of a food or drink or a brand of food or drink (NOT SUPERMARKETS) USING THE LAST LETTER OF THE LAST WORD.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Rice

Rice - Egg

Egg - Gin

Gin - Nuts

and so on

This is is challenging game so only the GAME should take part.

I will start and the first word is:

GIN
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Storms food and drink game

Originally Posted by killamarsh
Now are you comfy?

The challenge (game is as follows)

Subject is food and drink.

Rules are:

Can only use the name or brand of a food or drink

You can't repeat the word during the game

You have to think of a food or drink or a brand of food or drink (NOT SUPERMARKETS) USING THE LAST LETTER OF THE LAST WORD.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Rice

Rice - Egg

Egg - Gin

Gin - Nuts

and so on

This is is challenging game so only the GAME should take part.

I will start and the first word is:

GIN
Okey dokey GIN-N TONIC!!! HE HE!!OK,OK, GIN-NACHOS
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:10 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Okey dokey GIN-N TONIC!!! HE HE!!OK,OK, GIN-NACHOS
Singapore Noodles
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore Noodles

You've been waiting for hours for someone like me to join in havent you. Alright then. Sushi
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:16 pm
Canberra bound

You've been waiting for hours for someone like me to join in havent you. Alright then. Sushi

How did you guess

sushi- icecream
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

How did you guess

sushi- icecream

Mashed potato with gravy,peas and pork,with apple sauce.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 6:32 pm
Canberra bound

Mashed potato with gravy,peas and pork,with apple sauce.
Eagle ( my 8 year states that one can eat them and who am I to argue.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Eagle ( my 8 year states that one can eat them and who am I to argue.
Fair enough,fair enough. Egg fried rice
Old Aug 13th 2006, 6:46 pm
Canberra bound

Fair enough,fair enough. Egg fried rice

emu mmmmm(we have to try and avoid the vowels)
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:19 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

emu mmmmm(we have to try and avoid the vowels)
Underbelly of kangaroo !!!!!!!!!!....oh yes !!!
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:21 pm
Canberra bound

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Underbelly of kangaroo !!!!!!!!!!....oh yes !!!
offal
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

offal
offal - lager

(not coming to dinner at any of your homes or are eagle, emu and underbelly of kangaroo kiwi delicacies hat we should be getting used to?)

Donna
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:35 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

offal

liptons tea !

why the bloody hell i've come up with that god only knows, oh well, back on the drink for me !
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:36 pm
Who me ?

offal - lager

(not coming to dinner at any of your homes or are eagle, emu and underbelly of kangaroo kiwi delicacies hat we should be getting used to?)

Donna

Donna, you should definately get used to that !..ha ha...no more normal food as you know it !
:scared:
Old Aug 13th 2006, 7:36 pm
Who me ?

offal - lager

Donna

okay, you beat me to that....

radishes !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.