STEP CHILDREN

Old May 23rd 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: STEP CHILDREN

SHIT we are all going through it.........he shall receive his first letter from the solicitor (£175.00 per hour)(but worth it!)he has got the girls tomorrow for the weekend and he still has not asked them their views on NZ. Lets see what the weekend brings eh!!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:05 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

remember!! keep notes on everything!!
Old May 26th 2008, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all, back from High Wycombe! Had a great day at the rugby, kept my mind off the ex....cos look who I met....
(and yup it's an awful pic of me)
Attached Thumbnails STEP CHILDREN-hpim1406.jpg  
Old May 26th 2008, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Now then..... Looks like a good day.....
Got the step children back today...Guess what?????? 5 HOURS LATE....
Oh well,more info to put in the pack.
He shall be receiving the first letter in a couple of days off the solicitor
No doubt the shit shall hit the fan....
Old May 27th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Hey all, back from High Wycombe! Had a great day at the rugby, kept my mind off the ex....cos look who I met....
(and yup it's an awful pic of me)
You lucky sod,imagine meeting Ian McGeechan( and Lawrence of course....is he as gorgeous in real life?)

Phyllis( another Scottish rugby mad female)
Old May 27th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
You lucky sod,imagine meeting Ian McGeechan( and Lawrence of course....is he as gorgeous in real life?)

Phyllis( another Scottish rugby mad female)
OH YES!!!!!!!!!
Made my day, year, month everything...
Don't ask much from life, ........
My Dad is a friend of Ians as he (my Dad) is Chairman of the Friends of Scottish Rugby
Old May 28th 2008, 12:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Did you grope?
Old May 28th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Did you grope?
I would have
Old May 28th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I was so stunned to actually meet him I just about managed to shake his hand and get him to sign my programme - oh and a drop of sweat from his brow fell on the page too - sigh.The man is seriously huge - in a muscle type way- and has the most amazing smile....
Anyway guys, any news from the solicitors, did the evil EX get his letter yet?
Any response?
Have copied the info from Clarrissageo's link into my laptop, it seems to cover everything
Old May 28th 2008, 11:57 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Here’s a few more links for you, I found them all really helpful with my preparation. They can help by giving you an idea what holes may or may not be present in your application that the opposition can exploit

http://www.spig.clara.net/

This is a brief list of cases with wether or not they have been approved or denied – when you get to the site go to the removal / relocation link

http://www.4bc.co.uk/articles/articl...-case-library/

This has much more detailed reviews of various cases

http://www.familylawweek.co.uk/library.asp?i=3597

This article has been written by a lawyer who is also a father and opposed an LTR application, so it is quite negative, but will give you ideas what the opposition will look for

http://www.familylawweek.co.uk/library.asp?i=242

This is the Payne V Payne case, which most Caselaw is based on – the father had considerable contact with the child in this case.

I'm sure once you read these (and theres ALOT of reading, so if I were you get a highlighter ready and highlight the most important bits you feel apply to you whilst you read it so you know what to come back to) you will feel alot more positive. It does seem to be that only in the most unresearched cases, where it appears the resident parent is just moving to 'block' contact, does refusal occur
Old May 28th 2008, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Have just been through this process and came out the other side successful. It took from October 2007- the advice on preparing the pack is excellent - we spent a considerable amount of time putting it together.

A point about solicitors- you can ignore solicitors letters- they can threaten all they like- it doesn't mean anything apart from the fact they cost money. You also may want to do what we did to cut down solicitor costs- have your first free interview and get some advice and then do the work yourself- you can download the form C1 from court form sites and it is cheaper for you to serve it than solicitors. Prepare your statement (I can send a template if you want to PM me). If it is going to be contested represent yourself at the General Directions Hearing- the judge will only order a CAFCASS report and set the date for a contested hearing.

However, you do need to tell your solicitor that you intend to employ them to represent you so that they can organise a barrister. On receipt of the CAFCASS report engage your solicitor formally to represent you at Final Directions and the contested hearing.

Moomoo
Old May 28th 2008, 5:28 pm
Dizzy Blonde

You definatly need a solicitor if it is going to a final contested hearing - you will be far too close emotionally to represent yourself when it comes to cross examining.

Personally I would say use a solicitor throughout, but thats only because we did and it took alot of stress away and we were guided through it. You can get legal aid for this kind of work if you need it.
Old May 28th 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi ,thanks for the words of advice everyone,and the links

Well here goes.......Tried for legal aid,cant get it .As for doing it on our own,dont fancy that one at the mo,got too much going on.Did it on my own when i was getting divorced from my ex wife,which involved my own children

Solicitor on hols this week,seeing her next tues ,as i have said earlier,£175 p/h which icludes letters (woopy do)Anyway my wife has spoke to her ex,and as you can imagine went down like a s**t sandwich.. he still hasn't asked the girls for their opinion,and the impression i get is that he hasn't much of a clue to what is going to happen,or he thinks we are bluffing...(who knows).
Spoke to our employers again in NZ,they are sending us a letter to give to our solicitor,describing the jobs,salaries,location,hours also that they will provide us with tempory aaccommodation until our furniture arrives,which is very good of them....

Also what we have been thinking,we may submit an EOI,as at the moment we are going down the WTR route,as we now seem to have some extra time on our hands...
Once again many thanks to everyone for their help and advice,and we shall keep you all posted as to what happens..
Lisa & Sid
Old May 28th 2008, 8:57 pm
Dizzy Blonde

i'm sure you'll be fine - if you ever want to chat 'real time' then PM me and i'll let you know my msn / yahoo whatever
Old May 28th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clarissageo
i'm sure you'll be fine - if you ever want to chat 'real time' then PM me and i'll let you know my msn / yahoo whatever
Hi Clarissageo'
We have just sent you a PM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.