sponsor for a job

Old Nov 16th 2015, 2:35 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sponsor for a job

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
That's a bloomin' good question. I don't know
Me neither! I'm working from home today, fancied a bit of banter
Old Nov 16th 2015, 3:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Me neither! I'm working from home today, fancied a bit of banter
A perfectly good reason. I'm 3 weeks post-op, so can't do too much. No heavy lifting etc., very tedious.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 7:42 am
Just Joined

michellekelly is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg chill out!!!!!!
why does everyone have an opinion to have a moan not just answer your question if you have not got the answer then dont comment simples!
Old Nov 16th 2015, 8:10 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

You have been given the answers to the questions you have asked, sorry if they are not want you want to hear but not a lot we can do about that.

What have been established is that the only way you could possible get a visa to gain work is to apply through your husband as a prison officer, so he would have to apply and gain a job offer and then the Immigration Dept will look at the application.

Maybe search the forum for how to obtain a job offer for you partner and check the link that BEVS posted on post earlier in the thread. post 6

Last edited by MrsFychan; Nov 16th 2015 at 8:11 am. Reason: added link post no
Old Nov 16th 2015, 10:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michellekelly
Omg chill out!!!!!!
why does everyone have an opinion to have a moan not just answer your question if you have not got the answer then dont comment simples!
I'm perfectly chilled out thanks. I think you need to be rather less touchy. You need to have a thick skin as an immigrant to NZ because the locals can be very forthright.

Many of us have lived in NZ for quite some time and can provide you with some useful information if you require it, we also like to have a bit of banter along the way. No need to throw your toys out the pram because you've been asked not to use text speak.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

michellekelly is an unknown quantity at this point

Your goin on not me! i appreciate the right advise but dont appreciate the rude blunt comments that are irrelevant to the question
This conversation is now OVER
Old Nov 16th 2015, 4:52 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michellekelly
This conversation is now OVER
agree, you have been given the information you require to start the process for you partner to look at obtaining a job.

If you now require specific information on that side of things then please start another thread based on that.

thank you