Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

song title game - borrowed from The Barbie

song title game - borrowed from The Barbie

Old Oct 26th 2006, 12:53 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: song title game - borrowed from The Barbie

Originally Posted by dreamfish
Days - The Kinks

RAINY DAYS & MONDAYS ........ THE CARPENTERS
Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
RAINY DAYS & MONDAYS ........ THE CARPENTERS
I Dont Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
Old Oct 26th 2006, 9:42 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz1
I Dont Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats

LIKE A ROLLING STONE ............ BOB DYLAN

Do they have iTunes in NZ by the way?!!! cos my memory's cr*p without it!!
Old Oct 26th 2006, 9:44 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Madonna - Like a virgin
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:07 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Try Limewire, its free
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:12 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Try Limewire, its free

Used to use it but put off by too many people being prosecuted. Also iTunes is easy to use. ( must be if I can do it!!!)
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:13 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Try Limewire, its free
Is that a song ???????

I prefer torrent spy, its free as well
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:19 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie

Is that a song ???????

I prefer torrent spy, its free as well

.....Back to the matter in hand......

Hungry like the Wolf ...... Duran Duran
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:23 am
Actually just Adie

.....Back to the matter in hand......

Hungry like the Wolf ...... Duran Duran
OK,

Walking in the air - Aliad Jones (did I spell his name right)
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:25 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
OK,

Walking in the air - Aliad Jones (did I spell his name right)
Not sure!!!!

how about Walking on Sunshine, caan't remember her name. She did Eurovision, I think
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:44 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure!!!!

how about Walking on Sunshine, caan't remember her name. She did Eurovision, I think
Blame it on the boogie - Shamoon, mutha f@*ker, Mchael Jackson
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:10 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Blame it on the boogie - Shamoon, mutha f@*ker, Mchael Jackson

More like blame it on the vino!!! at this end.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure!!!!

Katrina and the waves!!!!!!!!

Yes sir I can Boogie-Baccara
Old Oct 26th 2006, 8:17 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Katrina and the waves!!!!!!!!

Yes sir I can Boogie-Baccara
Boogie nights - Heatwave
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:09 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Boogie nights - Heatwave
Nights in white satin-Moody blues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.