Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

song title game - borrowed from The Barbie

song title game - borrowed from The Barbie

Old Oct 18th 2006, 9:22 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: song title game - borrowed from The Barbie

Originally Posted by dreamfish
pretty woman - roy orboson
A sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun - tom waits
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
A sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun - tom waits

Blue Hotel-Chris Issac
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Joshlin
Blue Hotel-Chris Issac
Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:27 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Satisfy my burning curiosity Lardyl please as I see you are online. What does to close to home for my imp actually mean? You have probably answered this somwhere else when I was of no fixed abode and not logging in frequently. I have spent many hours, nay days pondering this and have come down to two theories.

1. You have, through the arcane arts and esoteric knowledge managed to bring an imp of hell through a transdimensional portal from another plane and when you are too close to it's location in this world it communcates telepathically with you entreating/threatening you to send it back.

2. You ran out of space. It should actually read:
Too close to home for my impatience to bear.... I mean, here I am with all these fantastic plans for the future and they will not issue me with the neccessary visa until I furnish all the relevant paperwork.

Go, it's the first one isn't it!!
Can't wait!......
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Satisfy my burning curiosity Lardyl please as I see you are online. What does to close to home for my imp actually mean? You have probably answered this somwhere else when I was of no fixed abode and not logging in frequently. I have spent many hours, nay days pondering this and have come down to two theories.

1. You have, through the arcane arts and esoteric knowledge managed to bring an imp of hell through a transdimensional portal from another plane and when you are too close to it's location in this world it communcates telepathically with you entreating/threatening you to send it back.

2. You ran out of space. It should actually read:
Too close to home for my impatience to bear.... I mean, here I am with all these fantastic plans for the future and they will not issue me with the neccessary visa until I furnish all the relevant paperwork.

Go, it's the first one isn't it!!
Can't wait!......

i always thought it was to be close to the imp , as in child!!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:35 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
i always thought it was to be close to th eimp , as in child!!!
I think so too really, just put in the 'too' cos it made a better story!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I think so too really, just put in the 'too' cos it made a better story!

good story though, more drinks in the bar
Old Oct 19th 2006, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz1
Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis

Hotel California - The Eagles
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
Hotel California - The Eagles
California Dreamining - Mamas and Papas
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

California Dreamining - Mamas and Papas
(I wish they all could be)California Girls- The Beach Boys/David Lee Roth
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Joshlin
(I wish they all could be)California Girls- The Beach Boys/David Lee Roth
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Old Oct 19th 2006, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

bazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud ofbazrat has much to be proud of

Do Ya Wanna Dance? - Bobby Freeman

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Old Oct 19th 2006, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bazrat
Do Ya Wanna Dance? - Bobby Freeman
Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:42 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters
Wardance - Killing Joke

Last edited by Am Loolah; Oct 19th 2006 at 10:43 pm. Reason: Too cocky!!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Wardance - Killing Joke
War-dum dum-what is it good for? Absolutely nuthinFrankie goes to Hollywood

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.