Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Some Advice Needed re: Bogans and car parking

Some Advice Needed re: Bogans and car parking

Old Jan 21st 2018, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some Advice Needed re: Bogans and car parking

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
not really as he doesn't want anyone parking on his lawn
Oh well, T'was just a suggestion

Don't live near bogans is another

Or

Call the police and get it towed

Last edited by Justcol; Jan 21st 2018 at 6:22 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Haven't had a problem parker since the 16th. Lots of visitors coming but they all park on the road. Hope my chat worked. Not seen the neighbour recently. Will avoid any waves or greetings for now.
Old Jan 30th 2018, 10:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
Haven't had a problem parker since the 16th. Lots of visitors coming but they all park on the road. Hope my chat worked. Not seen the neighbour recently. Will avoid any waves or greetings for now.

Crap neighbours stink. I know. We've had them.