Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Shipping skis uk>nz

Shipping skis uk>nz

Old May 13th 2016, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

mdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to behold
Default Shipping skis uk>nz

I was just wondering if anyone on the board has any experience of shipping skis from the uk to nz? I've just bought my season pass here and can't wait fur the season to start but would ideally like to use my gear from back home. Does anyone know the cheapest way to transport equipment to queenstown?
Old May 14th 2016, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

nikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond reputenikkijane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping skis uk>nz

My other halves skis were shipped in our container, no issues doing so
Old May 19th 2016, 2:39 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Same with us too. My husband's skis were loaded into the container along with all our worldly possessions.

No worries.
Old May 19th 2016, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

LittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Not clear if the OP is in NZ and wondering how to get JUST the skis from UK to NZ.
Old May 22nd 2016, 9:23 am
Just Joined

kakapo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we sent our skis with our boxes with Parcelhero. They were sent just in the skibag and arrived with no damage As it was part of a bigger shipment, cannot tell you how much just skis would be though.