Shipping help

Old Feb 17th 2017, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shipping help

Hi all,

My apologies for posting this, I have been searching everywhere but can't find the information I need (please feel free mods to move this if I have posted in the wrong spot!).

I am getting quotes from Sydney to Christchurch at the moment, not going with the one I used previously as they are mightily expensive now, I am waiting on a shared container quote, and another one I have looked at only goes to Auckland..I will need it stored at the depot for a few months, and am looking for a company that is able to unload the packed container and move it down to CHCH eventually.

None of the three suggested companies that the shippers gave me do this, I don't know why they suggested them!

Thanks in advance,

Michelle
Old Feb 18th 2017, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping help

I am sure there are others but most of the shippers use either:

NZ Van Lines

or

The Moving Company

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Feb 18th 2017 at 1:45 am.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Bo-Jangles! Appreciated x
Old Feb 18th 2017, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Lisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of light

We moved UK to NZ with Pickfords, their NZ counterparts were NZ Van Lines and they are storing our possessions (20ft container shipped into Mt Maunganui) onsite for a reasonable-ish monthly fee of $300, container was unloaded and MAF checked and then boxes split across several wooden crates and stacked in their warehouse for the foreseeable future.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lisa Maree
We moved UK to NZ with Pickfords, their NZ counterparts were NZ Van Lines and they are storing our possessions (20ft container shipped into Mt Maunganui) onsite for a reasonable-ish monthly fee of $300, container was unloaded and MAF checked and then boxes split across several wooden crates and stacked in their warehouse for the foreseeable future.
That's wonderful, thanks Lisa Maree! I will send through a quote request for them. I will either be there July or end December so once I am there I will be storing my stuff for a few months whilst staying in a holiday home whilst looking for permanent accommodation. I've done it before, just a bit different this time

Michelle
Old Feb 19th 2017, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

Fasouri is an unknown quantity at this point

Crown moved us from Hong Kong. Excellent service and goods moved from Tauranga to our home on arrival
Old Feb 20th 2017, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you to everyone here, NZ Vanlines are going to help me on the NZ end.

Appreciated!

Michelle