On a road trip!

Old Aug 2nd 2015, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Pixy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default On a road trip!

Been in NZ now for 6 days. Doing a general tour round with my 14 year old. We have travelled from CC to Kaikoura, Blenheim, Nelson, Abel Tasman (excuse any spelling errors) and now down at Hanmer Springs.

Married to a kiwi, and doing a trip out to decide whether or not the big move could be on or not. My son is very impressed, but whether he would be long term I am not so sure. The people are wonderfully friendly, and the driving (fingers crossed) hasn't been as bad as I remember, so all going well so far.

We have been blessed with very good weather and have another 8 days in the SI before flying up to Auckland for a further 2 weeks.

Impressed with the SI, will be interesting to see what my son thinks of the NI in comparison.

Off to Geraldine tomorrow!
Old Aug 2nd 2015, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice
Default Re: On a road trip!

The 'big move' from where?