Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Looking for job Blenheim Marlborough

Looking for job Blenheim Marlborough

Old Jul 6th 2011, 5:10 am
Banned

tweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud of

hi, I have been in NZ for quite a while now, living in Blenheim.
But I am finding it very difficult to get decent work. Lots of dishwashing. cleaning, manual labour jobs available but few office jobs. Am qualified in graphic design, also a certificate in horticulture, business law and accounts. Have applied for loads of jobs, joined local job agencies, asked around. Any help appreciated.

how is everyone finding getting work at the moment?

looking for work. gardening, computer work, typing, cleaning, exercising animals, cleaning out stables. does anyone know of anything? much appreciated

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 16th 2011 at 6:41 am. Reason: Best place for 'find a job in Blenheim' is the main Nz forum
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job hunt blenheim

Can't help I'm afraid but wish you luck with your search.
Old Jul 9th 2011, 4:29 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Have you had you cv kiwified?
I know how frustrating job hunting can be, but keep persevering.
How diverse from your norm are you willing to look? It's taken me four years to get back into aircraft maintenance, but sometimes a job's a job....get the marigolds on!

Best of luck.
Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I have reopened this thread and moved it into the main NZ forum for you.

However, could you please stop making odd, one liner ,posts into old threads that are no longer active.

Thank You.
Old Aug 15th 2011, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

Good luck. It is dispiriting. I'm unemployed in Wanganui. I got my most recent turn down for a job by e-mail yesterday. Yet again without interview. Basically all vacancies here are oversubscribed 50 to 1. We had just about spent all our savings living in NZ from Feb to June whilst looking for work. My husband and I had applied for dozens and dozens of jobs via all available means but it was no go. Eventually my husband was offerred a job just as our savings had run out. Prior to this we had spent over £500 on a fruitless expedition from Christchurch (where we were living at the time) to Wellington for a job interview for my husband.

I'm into general office administration. At what point do I as Haze and Steve said, 'put the Marigolds on ?'
Old Aug 16th 2011, 6:40 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for job Blenheim Marlborough

I have merged the threads as the chances of anyone in the Blenheim area seeing your post in the 'jobs wanted' of Be is nil.

If there is anyone at all out there, they will call in here on the main NZ forum and respond to you here.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for job Blenheim Marlborough

tweettweet, can you desgin websites?