Reload this Page >

rangiora, north canterbury, new zealand

rangiora, north canterbury, new zealand

Old May 25th 2004, 1:14 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bhahi?

Originally posted by Megalania
Just idol banter. Join the Bahá'í and be one with all humanity (if you can find any).
But do they like Pies and chips???
Old May 25th 2004, 1:21 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Florida_03
But do they like Pies and chips???
All tucker free of human remains.
Old May 25th 2004, 2:26 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by devonchick
Looks like im not understanding some long running joke? Lol!

Whats all his about a bhahi?

Fill me in! lol!:lecture:
On Megs 2nd post here, he gave a link to a Christchuch info page, I looked in the B's to find any British Ex pats, and all I could find was Buddist and Bahai

And I vaguely recalled someone mentioning something about some Bahai high person being buried in London, but then again it may have been a budist for all I know !!

It sort of went on from there time for a

Old May 25th 2004, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Megalania
Just idol banter. Join the Bahá'í and be one with all humanity (if you can find any).

Aha! i get it! lol!

Me thinks i been out of the social circle for too long! Either that or having a blonde moment or two!

Now where was i living again? lol
Old May 25th 2004, 4:21 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by devonchick
Aha! i get it! lol!

Me thinks i been out of the social circle for too long! Either that or having a blonde moment or two!

Now where was i living again? lol
My chickadee - some Devon?