Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

rangiora, north canterbury, new zealand

rangiora, north canterbury, new zealand

Old May 23rd 2004, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of
Default rangiora, north canterbury, new zealand

Hiya!

I have moved to Rangiora in New Zealand 12 weeks ago and am having problems getting integrated. Does anyone know of a british expat club or anything in thats sort of area that meets up for a chat?

At the moment I am missing my mates very much and am needing to make some here, so to keep me from returning back to uk!

cheers,

Deb
Old May 23rd 2004, 10:56 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

A CINCH ... Commumity INformation CHristchurch
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:19 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Megalania
A CINCH ... Commumity INformation CHristchurch
Great if you are a Buddist or Bahai But I see no British in there ...

Old May 23rd 2004, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of
Default rangiora!

lol!

is there no british in there then? Shall have anice lesiurley look later!
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:37 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: rangiora!

Originally posted by devonchick
lol!

The British await you in Britain.
The ex-pats await you in Utopia.
The Buddists await you in Nirvanah.
The Bahai await you on Earth in sight of their Clay Idol.
The Bahá'í Faith
Old May 23rd 2004, 11:38 pm
ABCDiamond

lol!

There is a NZ site mentioned on this site at times.

Also have a look at this site:-
http://brit.meetup.com/members/884

It may have something.

Good luck

Old May 23rd 2004, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

This looks a bit dodgy! this looks a bit strange lol!

Mmm! unsure on this!

Cheers anyways!

Old May 24th 2004, 1:16 am
ABCDiamond

This looks a bit dodgy! this looks a bit strange lol!

Mmm! unsure on this!

Cheers anyways!

I agree, i just looked at it aswell - They want money !

Not a good idea after all

Where are all the NZ'ers around here today ? ?

Old May 24th 2004, 1:18 am
ABCDiamond

A New Zealand forum:

http://www.*****.co.uk/chat/phpbb/index.php

Old May 24th 2004, 3:34 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: rangiora, north canterbury, new zealand

Hiya!

I have moved to Rangiora in New Zealand 12 weeks ago and am having problems getting integrated. Does anyone know of a british expat club or anything in thats sort of area that meets up for a chat?

At the moment I am missing my mates very much and am needing to make some here, so to keep me from returning back to uk!

cheers,

Deb

Hi

My family (hubby & 2 kids) live in Kaiapoi as does another regular on here 'sky'. PM me and we can get in touch.

Paula
Old May 24th 2004, 7:55 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi yes just down the road from rangiora wasnt the weather miserable today ... was in rangiora at postie plus buying my son new school socks today aswell, you are welcome to pm me aswell and could meet for a coffee
Old May 24th 2004, 8:19 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Megalania
The Bahai await you on Earth in sight of their Clay Idol.
The Bahá'í Faith
Didn't the Bahai leader get buried in London ?

Anyway Deb, looks like you have made a start with organising a circle of local expats Good with with everything.

Old May 24th 2004, 10:08 pm
Banned

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Didn't the Bahai leader get buried in London ?

Anyway Deb, looks like you have made a start with organising a circle of local expats Good with with everything.
Perhaps the British secretly dug up the clay from whence he returned and incarcerated his moral remains in a museum basement.

"Bahá'u'lláh passed away at Bahjí, just north of Acre, and is buried there."

Bahá'u'lláh (1817-1892) Founder of the Bahá'í Faith

Dust to dust or, according to your will, ashes to ashes.
Old May 25th 2004, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking bhahi?

Looks like im not understanding some long running joke? Lol!

Whats all his about a bhahi?

Fill me in! lol!:lecture:
Old May 25th 2004, 1:09 am
Banned

Default Re: bhahi?

Looks like im not understanding some long running joke? Lol!

Whats all his about a bhahi?

Fill me in! lol!:lecture:
Just idol banter. Join the Bahá'í and be one with all humanity (if you can find any).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.