Radio Interview

Old Aug 25th 2014, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Radio Interview

I was interviewed to day on the Polly & Grant show, The Hits Radio station. Here is the link if anyone missed it and wants to hear it. Loving NZ as they are so much more open about this type of thing
Five In Five - Animal Psychic
Old Aug 25th 2014, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radio Interview

Oh no, not Polly & Grant! *Sticks fingers down throat* I had to force myself to listen; those two make me so typical they have to throw in the gay question, like animals have issues with being gay.

It was nice to put a voice to your name though Moonie.
Old Aug 25th 2014, 6:48 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey ! I didn't realise it was you when they trailered that slot on their show. That's five questions you wanted to ask an interesting person, or something like that.

I missed it today as I was travelling back from Christchurch.
Old Aug 25th 2014, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

snap shot, the interview is on the link on my original post
Old Aug 26th 2014, 2:38 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonie2011
snap shot, the interview is on the link on my original post
Yeah, I saw that. I'd need to listen to it at home. How did you get to be interviewed by them ?

What with that and your emigration story being featured on CBBC you have a knack for getting media coverage.