Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Pegasus development -Developments anyone????

Pegasus development -Developments anyone????

Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:37 pm
** My Beautiful Angel **

mum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant future
Default Pegasus development -Developments anyone????

hi everyone,
Does anyone have any updates on the Pegasus Developments?
What are peoples opinions on it? Hows it effecting things in the area for the good and bad??
I know its been done before but there doesn't seem to be any updates. From looking on the net they don't seem to have progressed much, is this true???
Would love some opinion to hear both sides of the story
Was looking to buy in the Woodend area but am not sure with all this going on,we were looking for an area to escape and have a quiet rural counrty life but the plans look like there covering a HUGE area.
Any thought anyone who's in and around that area !!!!!
Thanks
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:14 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pegasus development -Developments anyone????

Originally Posted by mum-dad-3-little people
hi everyone,
Does anyone have any updates on the Pegasus Developments?
What are peoples opinions on it? Hows it effecting things in the area for the good and bad??
I know its been done before but there doesn't seem to be any updates. From looking on the net they don't seem to have progressed much, is this true???
Would love some opinion to hear both sides of the story
Was looking to buy in the Woodend area but am not sure with all this going on,we were looking for an area to escape and have a quiet rural counrty life but the plans look like there covering a HUGE area.
Any thought anyone who's in and around that area !!!!!
Thanks

Drove past in the school hols and they are very much still in the 'construction' stage of the whole development.

Looks like the roads are all in and they were landscaping the golf course.
Not sure if the whole site was affected last week in the storm

Sorry, nothing more to tell you, but not in Canterbury
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:55 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pegasus development -Developments anyone????

quiet rural life in a new town development of 5,000 mostly on wee little sections with all those restrictions on how you can enjoy what little space you'll have paid for? And having to keep checking your lawn height for fear of being in breach of just one of the many covenants? No kids sleepouts, no camping even in your own garden, no campers, washing lines to be hidden, no garden ornaments unless approved, too many no, no, no things for me! No thanks! But that's my personal opinion. It might be just what you're looking for. But from your previous posts I would have thought you'd be better off looking out towards Ashley, Cust, West Eyreton, Loburn. Get a 10acre lifestyle block with house already built for around $400,000 upwards. We looked at one recently out on South Eyre Road (nearer to Cch than where we are too) lovely block, own stock race, wonderful views of Southern Alps, 3 bay hay barn and already divided into 6 paddocks, some with electrified fencing on, 3 bed house plus studio unit with 2 bedrooms and bathroom all new build for offers around 400k. Only problem was house was too small for us.