Reload this Page >

Partner Visa for Work Visa

Partner Visa for Work Visa

Old Jul 20th 2017, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

lasheen5188 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Partner Visa for Work Visa

Hello Everyone

kindly i need your advice, i applied for Essential Work Visa a few days ago and I am expecting a reply within the next two months, so can I apply for my wife Partner visa in the meanwhile or should i wait until I receive my Work visa is issued?

also, i want to know what is the difference between Partner visitor worker visa and Partner Work Worker visa, I mean which is easier for my wife to apply for a visit visa for here or partner work visa?

your support and advice will be highly appreciated

Best Regards
Lasheen
Old Jul 20th 2017, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partner Visa for Work Visa

You should have applied for your wife's partner visa at the same time as it is much easier for Immigration to process them together and not have to search for your details once they receive your wife's application.
The difference between the visas is self explanatory. One allows you to live here with your work visa holder partner as a visitor and the other allows you to live and work here with your work visa holder partner.
I'd go for the partner work visa as it means she can work if she wants to...or not. With a visitor visa you cannot work....period.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Partner Visa for Work Visa

Thanks escapedtonz,

yes she prefer to work , but is there a special documents needed to make it work visa or the same , i searched in NZ website and i didn't find any difference.

is work visa for here easy as visit visa or not?

Thanks so much for your advice.

Cheers
Lasheen
Old Jul 21st 2017, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lasheen5188
Thanks escapedtonz,

yes she prefer to work , but is there a special documents needed to make it work visa or the same , i searched in NZ website and i didn't find any difference.

is work visa for here easy as visit visa or not?

Thanks so much for your advice.

Cheers
Lasheen
Nope.
Just the same.
She doesn't have to have a job offer or anything like that as it's a partnership based visa so the visa is secured because you have a work visa.
You will of course have to prove your partnership.
There are some rule changes going to be applied that take effect 14th August and this may affect your partners eligibility for a partnership work visa so you may have missed the boat by not sending the applications in together ?
If she isn't eligible for the work visa then you'll have no option but to go another route - e.g. partnership visitor visa, however, without researching the criteria I'm unsure how long you can be in NZ on one of these visas.
Old Jul 21st 2017, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
Nope.
Just the same.
She doesn't have to have a job offer or anything like that as it's a partnership based visa so the visa is secured because you have a work visa.
There are some rule changes going to be applied that take effect 14th August and this may affect your partners eligibility for a partnership work visa so you may have missed the boat by not sending the applications in together ?
If she isn't eligible for the work visa then you'll have no option but to go another route - e.g. partnership visitor visa, however, without researching the criteria I'm unsure how long you can be in NZ on one of these visas.
Partnership visitor visa is for the length of the partners work visa, must be able to either show onward or return travel or be sponsored by someone (the list of who can sponsor is on the website)
Old Jul 21st 2017, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Question Re: Partner Visa for Work Visa

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
Nope.
Just the same.
Thanks escapedtonz, will this changes affect my wife work visa if i am working under NOC 312511 with a salary +65,000 NZD?

Kindly notice that i applied online and she will apply using paper way, that,s why we can't apply together.

Best Regards
Old Jul 21st 2017, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lasheen5188
Thanks escapedtonz, will this changes affect my wife work visa if i am working under NOC 312511 with a salary +65,000 NZD?

Kindly notice that i applied online and she will apply using paper way, that,s why we can't apply together.

Best Regards
Unable to answer that at the moment. The exact changes haven't been implemented yet. They will come in to force August 14th.
A proposal was published back in April 2017 which you are free to view on the forum and via the INZ website but until it becomes Immigration law and part of the process we are all in the dark.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 9:34 am
Just Joined

El_queenio is an unknown quantity at this point

Bit late to this thread but went through the same last december. I applied online and sent husband's paper application off. He was given a 5 year work visa to match mine. No questions asked about his job/qualifications. Did have to send proof of relationship though. Marriage certificate not enough.