Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

<ozzie ad> Where the bloody hell are ya? </oa>

<ozzie ad> Where the bloody hell are ya? </oa>

Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:28 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default <ozzie ad> Where the bloody hell are ya? </oa>

Come on now.

Far too serious on here recently.

All these proper questions, lack of trolls and no arguments - well, it's getting to me.

So - right now:

I am Wiz. I am in ChCh. I am drinking export gold and listening to alien music on Radio 1 online.

Who, and where, the bloody hell are ya, and what the bloody hell are YOU doin'?!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice
Default Re: <ozzie ad> Where the bloody hell are ya? </oa>

I'm Suzi, in Nottingham of all places and bloody well wishing I was in NZ!!!! I'm drooling over the thought of all that wine that needs sampling over there. Roll on next year when we WILL get there.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:28 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Well 'Hi' to ya Suzi. Hope Notts is treating you well. Look forward to your addition to the ChCh massiv in '08!

Next please!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

What on earth are you doing up at this unearthly NZ hour? I think you're mad. My bedtime is ASAP after 10pm - but then I have two little ones who run me ragged night and day.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Hi - Im Ian and live in Northcote, Auckland. I'm on nightshift at the moment at auckland airport in the International Apron tower (I tell planes where to park and how to get there)

I spend some of my afternoons listening to radio stations via t'inernet from back home too. BBC Radio manchester's saturday night show (which one can listen to anytime) "Manchester Music" hosted by Terry Christian always go down well - especiallty when I pipe it through the Hi-Fi. "Nice One" "Sorted"

That and the football keeps me going...........................
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

I'm Jane.... heading out to Wellington in January from damp 'n' dismal Cheshire, with OH and little'un (and 7 cats).

Hoping to be able to listen to Manchester's fab XFM radio over t'tinternet.

Jane
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Hoping to be able to listen to Manchester's fab XFM radio over t'tinternet.
Yep you can. An old RAF friend I know is a DJ on there - Gareth Brooks. He was based in Cyprus with me a few years back. He started off on the forces radio network BFBS in his spare time and now he's back in Mancunia - jammy sod !!!

And theres also www.manchesterradioonline.com as well as BBC Radio manchester
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

What's NZ radio like? I will miss Radio 1 a bit but I can't see me being bothered to listen on line.

Alison
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:21 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Ok purely because of the title i thought i would post this You Tube ad.

It is a parody of the Where the Bloody Hell are you ad. The people in the advert are the presenters from a tv show called Fair Go (a bit like Watchdog) but every year they also do a 'Best and Worst Ad' award. This is one they made themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxgQ27RDDWk

Actually, to be honest most of the references make more sense if you are actually in NZ, but i had to post it
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:52 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Where the bloody hell are we?

We're in Aotea Block - probably going to viciously bid against some dear friends for a house we all might like tomorrow!

Have had very sound advice to NOT buy in Aotea from a Kiwi ...

Radio: don't listen to it

TV: Meh... Documentary channel or whatever interesting is on

Drinks: NZ wine or beer of course!

Miss: Only family in UK and 3 friends in USA like a hole in my heart. Miss them terribly...
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

NLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really nice

Hello! I’m Nicola and we’re (hubby and 2 sons) heading out Tauranga way in January.

It’s cold and miserable outside so I’m cooking a roast dinner. May even open a bottle of wine....

We’re having a break from motocross this weekend (normally ride every weekend) so we’re having a veg-out day and sorting stuff out. I’m on a mission to throw loads of junk out - if I ever get off this computer.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:50 am
kamburu pat

kamburu pat will become famous soon enoughkamburu pat will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Maz
Where the bloody hell are we?

We're in Aotea Block - probably going to viciously bid against some dear friends for a house we all might like tomorrow!

Have had very sound advice to NOT buy in Aotea from a Kiwi ...

Radio: don't listen to it

TV: Meh... Documentary channel or whatever interesting is on

Drinks: NZ wine or beer of course!

Miss: Only family in UK and 3 friends in USA like a hole in my heart. Miss them terribly...
Maz,
I`m Pat (Patricia) and I`m in North Yorkshire, it`s 4 degrees on a wet Sunday morning, I`m also going to cook a roast dinner, to keep warm and will have a glass of Marlborough S.B. I`ve only been to NZ once, in 2005, to visit my big son in Welly, loved the North Island and we hope to come back next year and see a lot more and stay longer.
Maz, have you been to Kenya? It`s the hakuna matata that makes me ask. We lived in Kenya for years and it is almost my first love, been to NZ now though! Let me know tafhadali ( please in Swahili )
Pat.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

hey wiz, whats the bike in your avatar?
me. i'm stuck in lancashire waiting for the final all clear.
planning on moving to hamilton area (cambridge) as soon as
we get the nod.
dont know what "alien music" is but i've just got back from seeing
the sex pistols live in manchester last night....brilliant.
we were considering chch but the wife had a look when on her reccie visit in sept and said it was full of chinks and japs so it became a no no on my list

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 19th 2007 at 10:20 pm. Reason: waa going to edit but changed my mind ... for now.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 4:31 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kamburu pat
Maz, have you been to Kenya? It`s the hakuna matata that makes me ask. We lived in Kenya for years and it is almost my first love, been to NZ now though! Let me know tafhadali ( please in Swahili )
Pat.
Um... actually no I've not! That's actually a quote from Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby... sorry to disappoint.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:35 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by colandros
me. i'm stuck in lancashire waiting for the final all clear.
I hope you don't get the all clear after reading the following...
Originally Posted by colandros
...in sept and said it was full of chinks and japs so it became a no no on my list.
New Zealand already has more than its fair share of racists. There is no need for any more. Stay the hell where you are.

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 19th 2007 at 10:21 pm. Reason: was gonna edit in the interests of world peace but changed my mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.