Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

October Arrivals and Departures 2017

October Arrivals and Departures 2017

Old Sep 9th 2017, 1:19 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default October Arrivals and Departures 2017

Here you go:

Who:
Where from:
leaving Date:
Where to:
Arrival Date:
Old Sep 11th 2017, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Walfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: October Arrivals and Departures 2017

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Here you go:

Who:
Where from:
leaving Date:
Where to:
Arrival Date:

Yay! Finally I am on my way.

Me- joining my husband who left in August. Pets joining us in December. 2 cats 1 dog

From Eastbourne uk

Leaving the 4th

Arriving in Wellington, via Singapore 5hr stop over.

Arriving on the 6th
Old Sep 11th 2017, 6:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Walfordnz

Me- joining my husband who left in August. Pets joining us in December. 2 cats 1 dog

From Eastbourne uk

Leaving the 4th

Arriving on the 6th
Blimey ! About time.
Old Sep 11th 2017, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Walfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS
Blimey ! About time.
Haha, I know right ;-)
Old Sep 11th 2017, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

MrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really niceMrsCakey is just really nice

How exciting!

Why so long for the pets to join you?
Old Sep 11th 2017, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrsCakey
How exciting!

Why so long for the pets to join you?
We had it organised for them to come out the same time as me months ago, but there was a mess up, partly due to my husband and the partly the vets fault with regards to a blood test. Luckily I reaslised their mistake and have tried getting it sortered asap. They may actually be able to come over in November but the luck we've had in making the time frames we want with this process I'm not getting my hopes up.
Old Sep 12th 2017, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Ria_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to all

We had it organised for them to come out the same time as me months ago, but there was a mess up, partly due to my husband and the partly the vets fault with regards to a blood test. Luckily I reaslised their mistake and have tried getting it sortered asap. They may actually be able to come over in November but the luck we've had in making the time frames we want with this process I'm not getting my hopes up.
Can I ask how complicated/expensive it was in general to move the pets? I only intend to be moving with one cat, and have a checklist and timeline of the process but is there anything that wasn't obviously clear to you when researching that messed you up? Or something that was a bit of a surprise discovery?

I've calculated that it'll cost between £2.5k and £3k for one cat (including quarantine, import permit, vet, border clearance and travel). Does that sound about right to you?
Old Sep 12th 2017, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ria_
Can I ask how complicated/expensive it was in general to move the pets? I only intend to be moving with one cat, and have a checklist and timeline of the process but is there anything that wasn't obviously clear to you when researching that messed you up? Or something that was a bit of a surprise discovery?

I've calculated that it'll cost between £2.5k and £3k for one cat (including quarantine, import permit, vet, border clearance and travel). Does that sound about right to you?
I've messaged you :-)
Old Sep 18th 2017, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

From Eastbourne uk

Leaving the 4th

Arriving on the 6th

all good things and all that
Old Sep 19th 2017, 1:43 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Walfordnz -joining my husband who left in August. Leaving Eastbourne 4th Arriving Wellington 6th
Pets joining us in December. 2 cats 1 dog
Old Sep 25th 2017, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

originalsauce is an unknown quantity at this point

Who: Myself and GF
Where from: London
leaving Date: Middle of November
Where to: Auckland for two weeks then wellington for a 23 month visa

be cool to meet up with someone from here if you are around
Old Sep 25th 2017, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by originalsauce
Who: Myself and GF
Where from: London
leaving Date: Middle of November
Where to: Auckland for two weeks then wellington for a 23 month visa

be cool to meet up with someone from here if you are around
Old Oct 1st 2017, 7:30 am

Walfordnz -joining my husband who left in August. Leaving Eastbourne 4th Arriving Wellington 6th
Pets joining us in December. 2 cats 1 dog

originalsause & OH - London ? - Arriving Auckland ? Arriving Wellington ?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

shuvit is on a distinguished road

I can't believe it's now my turn to add info onto the arrivals page - I have been a member of this site since January 2008 - omg, our lives have changed so much, but this has always been our dream

So here goes...

Who: Myself, our 7 & 5 yr old boys and 4yr old daughter (husband has already moved over in July)

Where from: St Helens, Merseyside

leaving Date: 23rd October 2017

Where to: Waikanae, Kapiti Coast, Wellington

Arrival Date: 25th October 2017

Old Oct 5th 2017, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shuvit
I can't believe it's now my turn to add info onto the arrivals page - I have been a member of this site since January 2008 - omg, our lives have changed so much, but this has always been our dream

So here goes...

Who: Myself, our 7 & 5 yr old boys and 4yr old daughter (husband has already moved over in July)

Where from: St Helens, Merseyside

leaving Date: 23rd October 2017

Where to: Waikanae, Kapiti Coast, Wellington

Arrival Date: 25th October 2017

Not long to go now. Can understand you wanting to get away from Sint Elens, it's a right dump. I can say that because I was born and bred there and my parentals still live there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.