NZ Photo Thread

Old May 16th 2005, 8:58 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all
Default Re: NZ Photo Thread

View from very high scary road - Coromandel

Old May 16th 2005, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

Another for the returnees

I fly, can be good here but NZ will be amazing
Old May 16th 2005, 9:42 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tottefan
Some great pics so far. I want more; it doesn't matter if they're even just street scenes. Just post any pics that you have!!!!!!!!

tottefan
Kapiti Island:
Old May 16th 2005, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

Here's one for the Pompey Geezers

Portsmouth from 2000ft
Old May 16th 2005, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

tottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant future

I found these pics of the Tasman region on a website. I wouldn't mind being there now; I'd love to be lazing on the beach with a few cocktails and beers nearby!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Tottefan
Old May 17th 2005, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

Rangitoto Island - Auckland

Auck City taken from Rangitoto

Auck City at night

Houses in Auck

On the way Home
Old May 17th 2005, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Another Pompey geezer pic

The fleet RN at Portsmouth - Should this be secret???
Old May 17th 2005, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

Needles - Isle of Wight. It rained on the way back and it was hard to find the airfield!!
Old May 18th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

My daughter playing on the beach at Lake Tarawera on Boxing Day - a truly beautiful beach!

(hope photo comes out - thanks Debs for the info on how to do it - hope i've got it right!)
Old May 18th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

oh oh oh - now that I've got it.....

some steaming geysers (or might be hot pools LOL) for you..... (I live in Rotorua but not my photo - my uncle took it while he was here and not sure where. hee hee.

and a Maori meeting house.

Hope you like em - oh and its a geyser!
smiles to you all

Last edited by sunshine_and_rain; May 18th 2005 at 9:12 am.
Old May 18th 2005, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

For more of these NZ artist's works check out

http://circles.orcon.net.nz

Regards
Old May 18th 2005, 5:53 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

My Trainers.....oh and the Skytower
Old May 18th 2005, 6:01 pm
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

A ZORB ME ......oh and the Wife!
Old May 18th 2005, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

Not NZ but Found it and thought it funny

Do they have Drive-in Movies in NZ??
Old May 19th 2005, 3:16 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Now this site has made me really homesick so I thought I would share with you one of the things I miss most about Christchurch in The Spring time.
Nothing more beautiful than the daffodils around the city.........
By the way Id love it if someone could tell me how to attach photos so they come up bigger rather than just thumbnails
Attached Thumbnails NZ Photo Thread-637886-beautiful_flowers-christchurch.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.