Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

Nicked from the USA thread, some great concert pics here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...?frame=2239217
Old Jun 5th 2012, 6:30 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stephen60
a cousin in Hampshire posted this on her facebook page
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...68711347_n.jpg
They are great
Old Jun 6th 2012, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

OMG watching Cheryl Cole!! What were they thinking?

The Royals look equally stunned.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
OMG watching Cheryl Cole!! What were they thinking?

The Royals look equally stunned.
She was dire, hardly a right note, what was Gary thinking?? Mind you Sir Macca and Sir Elton weren't much better IMVHO
Old Jun 6th 2012, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by j19fmm
She was dire, hardly a right note, what was Gary thinking?? Mind you Sir Macca and Sir Elton weren't much better IMVHO
I agree most of what I have seen were pretty awful and sad to see those old fellas trying to make out they still have it. I had to leave the room when Cliff came on, I coudn't bear to watch his overstretched and botoxed face struggling with those teeth.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

I agree most of what I have seen were pretty awful and sad to see those old fellas trying to make out they still have it. I had to leave the room when Cliff came on, I coudn't bear to watch his overstretched and botoxed face struggling with those teeth.
I missed quite a bit as walked up onto moors to see our local beacon....could have done better in the back garden
Old Jun 6th 2012, 7:25 pm

Tom Still has it!!!!!!!

Old Jun 6th 2012, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by love30stm
Totally agree
Old Jun 7th 2012, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Totally agree
Grace jones was amazing too what a body at 64 and the hula hoop wow!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
He most certainly has. Agree that Elton John was awful & haven't got around to watching Macca. Anyone else want to when Cliff Richard appears .
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
haven't got around to watching Macca.
Tip: just don't.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

stephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Tip: just don't.
agree with most of the comment, some of it was dire and TJ still rocks, particularly with this

YouTube Tom Jones - Mama Told Me Not To Come (The Queen's Diamond Jubilee BBC Concert 2012)

Last edited by stephen60; Jun 8th 2012 at 11:23 am. Reason: edit link
Old Jun 9th 2012, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
He most certainly has. Agree that Elton John was awful & haven't got around to watching Macca. Anyone else want to when Cliff Richard appears .
I actually had to leave the room, it was too much for me. However Cliff has always been cringeworthy and laughable so nothing new there, but old man Macca was just too sad and went on for way too long.
Old Jun 9th 2012, 1:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually had to leave the room, it was too much for me. However Cliff has always been cringeworthy and laughable so nothing new there, but old man Macca was just too sad and went on for way too long.
Sometimes it's better to quit when you're ahead. Has no-one told Macca . I've taken Sally Redux's advice, so I hope to never see it.

Cliff has always been a joke, just too squeaky clean & even when he tried to be a bit 'dangerous' (Devil Woman), it was just sad. I have to turn him off & my Xmas CD has the forward button pressed swiftly whenever one of his Xmas tunes comes on
Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:56 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Why do I do this to myself?? Youtube is evil!

After reading this thread I have watched Elton [sounded like he had a respiratory infection], Cheryl Cole [do singers really need to hit the right notes] and Macca. I haven't watched Cliff mainly due a complete aversion to the man since growing up with my Mam who thinks he's the best thing ever and who still goes to his gigs
So please please please do not tell me who else I should not watch- I can't help checking out whether they really are that bad - and yep they are!

Must admit it was slightly surreal to see Princess Anne and Rowan Williams singing and dancing along to All my Loving

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.