Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

Old May 31st 2012, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

There are few one hit wonders there I might have to look up. This one defintely passed me by.

Originally Posted by sparkie down under
30 Honky Join The Party

Old May 31st 2012, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird
Do you guys have vegemite over there, I was subjected to it while living in Oz and thought it was
It's about all we do have at the moment, since the local Marmite (not to be confused with a similarly named UK product) factory closed.

We have 'Ourmate' (which is essentially rebadged imported UK Marmite at muchly inflated price) cos the local version is utterly pukeworthy.
Old May 31st 2012, 8:50 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vikingsail
Nice legs
Ermmm thanks
Originally Posted by j19fmm
Looks a bit like you might be snorting something you shouldn't
The whole street was in on it, start 'em young You can just see my Mam making sure I do it right...
Old May 31st 2012, 8:56 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Think we need some of these:
Attached Thumbnails The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-angel_delight_passport_cover_main.jpg   The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-sausage-rolls.gif   The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-dscf6715-1-1024x735.jpg   The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-9374_birdstsm__75978_zoom.jpg  

Last edited by Persephone; May 31st 2012 at 9:04 am.
Old May 31st 2012, 9:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hope you NZ peeps don't mind me gatecrashing your party from the beaches of Goa............
..........no photos as they are probably somewhere in my mum's attic, but I still have the silver Jubilee coin we all got given - and have added to this the Golden Jubilee service medal, and because I was still serving in Feb this year will get the Diamond Jubilee medal. I shall wear them all to the party... I recall watching the Fleet Review in 1977 and the street party where they gave me SPAM sandwiches which were foul !!!

I shall bring along a gigantic strawberry shortbread tower with lashings and lashings of thick cream - strawberries will be hand picked from the fields of Hampshire. I shall also bring along some home baked scones with raspberry jam and Cornish clotted cream - mmmmmmmmmmmm

And for drinkies, some of the Isle of Wights own Burts Beer.

Happy Jubilee everyone - bottoms up n down the 'atch and all that

Dread - x
The more the merrier, Dread & welcome down under. I'd forgotten about the silver coin, think I may have tried to spend mine

Ooo Scones with clotted cream & strawberry shortbread
Old May 31st 2012, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?

Bet you haven't been to as many places as the Queen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17826107

I made it to 26 plus some that she hasn't.
Old May 31st 2012, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Persephone
Think we need some of these:
Oh yum, pass us the vol-au-vents, I haven't thought about those for years and I just love them.
Old May 31st 2012, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

A good old singalong for the party

Last edited by vikingsail; May 31st 2012 at 6:52 pm.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 1:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vikingsail
A good old singalong for the party

Won't allow me to open that in NZ due to copyright laws
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:04 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

cant beat chaz and dave for a singalong

Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by love30stm
Another Cheesy British sing a long song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=undefined
why is this not working????
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:28 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

why is this not working????
It is for me.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
It is for me.
On the link it is but I noticed you deleted the video
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

On the link it is but I noticed you deleted the video
OK Un-deleted coz i thought it was also Chaz and Dave but there was nothing there? Gizza a clue. I'll go look.
We had the same with Benny Hill.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
OK Un-deleted coz i thought it was also Chaz and Dave but there was nothing there? Gizza a clue. I'll go look.
We had the same with Benny Hill.
try this

you dont like Chaz and Dave????? classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KJGJRd8pGE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.