Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Nurse going through NZ registration process. Anyone gone through this

Nurse going through NZ registration process. Anyone gone through this

Old May 18th 2015, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Allie25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nurse going through NZ registration process. Anyone gone through this

I sent a certified copy of my statement of entry and the letter they send you each year after you have paid the nmc, you have to request the nmc validation in stage 2 anyway so that's enough for stage 1
Old May 26th 2015, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

partnersincrime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nurse going through NZ registration process. Anyone gone through this

Thanks Allie25, silly question but how did they certify your statement of entry as it is printed from online? Did they just view it online??
Old May 26th 2015, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Allie25 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a statement of entry through in the post when I first registered. So I just took it to the solicitors and they stamped and signed it.
Old May 30th 2015, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

MonkeyPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Feather 111

I'm in the same position as you at the moment. The NZNC has all my paperwork and are assessing it. They asked me to fill in their PD form template and get it signed by my manager as proof of the training on my CV and as further information to support my application.

I only have a diploma and 3 years experience, this didn't seem to be much of an issue as little as a year ago, according to my agent out there, however now they are saying it can be tough without a degree.

Saying that, they told me that recently a nurse had got through with a diploma, after sending through every bit of extra work he'd ever done; posters etc. I've just sent them my PD and asked if there's anything else i can do or any more info which might boost my assessment.

Fingers crossed!! All the best, let me know how you get on!!