And now we wait

Old Jul 18th 2017, 11:14 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: And now we wait

Originally Posted by Ria_
Do you think the variation in timelines is predictably seasonal, just out of the interest?
No. Not particularly.

There is a shutdown over the Christmas/New Year period so that can result in a lengthier wait although the Immy offices would want to finalise as many cases with job offers as possible to help the NZ employers for the forthcoming start of the new year.

Policy changes being actioned can slow up the line & bring about a short set down period but essentially it is really about each individual case.

Applications from some countries take longer than from other countries for instance.
It may take time to verify details given or check out a job offer, a medical, a police check.
Staff may be more short-handed one month to another.

There are many variables.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine they will have been inundated with extra work due to people trying to beat the deadline before the policy changes.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
I imagine they will have been inundated with extra work due to people trying to beat the deadline before the policy changes.
Hopefully I've got in before the rush
Am keeping an eye on the picks to see how many EOI have been pulled, plus with the change in processing for SMC it may affect the times
Old Aug 15th 2017, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

My talent visa was granted at 0820hrs (GMT) 14/08/18..........yay.....now we wait on my good ladies partner of a worker work visa and the bratlings dependent child visitors visas Mrs inked rang INZ for an update kids were only (obviously) waiting or mine to be granted, hers is with the medical assessor, which we knew would happen with our BMI, i'm assuming mine also landed on their desk but worked out to be A-OK. Does anyone have any experience of time gap between primary applicant and family visas?
Old Aug 15th 2017, 3:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Well done and congrats.

I would hope that your OH's visa will not be far behind it.
Old Aug 15th 2017, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Well done and congrats.

I would hope that your OH's visa will not be far behind it.
Morning/Evening Bevs
Thank you, we can but hope need to book removals and the cost of flights is not improving either
Old Aug 15th 2017, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Ria_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to all

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse
Morning/Evening Bevs
Thank you, we can but hope need to book removals and the cost of flights is not improving either
Good luck!
Old Aug 15th 2017, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

valleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nice

cost of flights will start to increase as spring approaches unfortunately hut it is what it is! good luck xx hope they arrive soon xx
Old Aug 16th 2017, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Scottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond repute

I would also be interested to know the gaps in the visa being approved between the primary applicant and family?

Inked, did you all apply together? We were advised to apply in paper form and send all our applications and supporting documents in the one envelope, we have our medicals next Thursday I can't foresee any issues then they will be sent on the Thursday afternoon. INZ told us to expect about a 25 working day turn around, my husbands employer wants him to be in NZ by 30th October.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scottishedo
I would also be interested to know the gaps in the visa being approved between the primary applicant and family?

Inked, did you all apply together? We were advised to apply in paper form and send all our applications and supporting documents in the one envelope, we have our medicals next Thursday I can't foresee any issues then they will be sent on the Thursday afternoon. INZ told us to expect about a 25 working day turn around, my husbands employer wants him to be in NZ by 30th October.
Hi
I did mine online and the families paper ones were lodged two days later (with the printed off copy of mine). My employer wants me to start 23 Oct. mine was granted at the 10 day point I'm hoping there's will follow swiftly (11 day point today)
Old Aug 16th 2017, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Scottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond reputeScottishedo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I did mine online and the families paper ones were lodged two days later (with the printed off copy of mine). My employer wants me to start 23 Oct. mine was granted at the 10 day point I'm hoping there's will follow swiftly (11 day point today)
That's quick! Hope it's the same for us..... Fingers crossed your families visas won't be long behind.

I'm hoping with everything I have they are right and turn them around within the 25days...... can't wait to get flights booked and confirm with the removal company etc.
Old Aug 18th 2017, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Inked had her visa granted at 1430hrs today.....I'm assuming the inklings have had there's approved but I can see them on the system......all aboard the fun bus
Old Aug 18th 2017, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Inked had her visa granted at 1430hrs today.....I'm assuming the inklings have had there's approved but I can see them on the system......all aboard the fun bus
Great news! I can't wait until this is us so we can book the flight etc!
Old Aug 18th 2017, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scottishedo
Great news! I can't wait until this is us so we can book the flight etc!
Flights are being booked tonight, acceptance of removal quote has been sent, nerves are jangling
Old Aug 18th 2017, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Flights are being booked tonight, acceptance of removal quote has been sent, nerves are jangling
Aww amazing I'm excited to be at that stage!!! Hope we are all approved as quickly as you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.