And now we wait

Old Jul 13th 2017, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And now we wait

The fee has been taken ($3085nz) can I safely assume that the application is now lodged?
Old Jul 13th 2017, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

valleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nice

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse
The fee has been taken ($3085nz) can I safely assume that the application is now lodged?
No! they take your money as soon as they receive your application. well they did ours anyway! although we submitted ours and had visas in hand 5 weeks later.. so hope your wait isnt too long and you don't go mad checking your update every 5 mins xx
Old Jul 13th 2017, 7:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Did lodging the fee come with a request for help in accessing $20 million USD in return for 30% , a few donkeys and several wives?
Old Jul 13th 2017, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Did lodging the fee come with a request for help in accessing $20 million USD in return for 30% , a few donkeys and several wives?
Funnily enough that wasn't mentioned
Old Jul 13th 2017, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by valleygurl
No! they take your money as soon as they receive your application. well they did ours anyway! although we submitted ours and had visas in hand 5 weeks later.. so hope your wait isnt too long and you don't go mad checking your update every 5 mins xx
I make no promises lol, got emailed last night as I hadn't authorised the new fee (had the old one on my checklist) emailed the lass back to check if it's lodged
Old Jul 13th 2017, 10:52 am
`

Funnily enough that wasn't mentioned
I'm not sure you secured The Lodge.
Old Jul 13th 2017, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'm not sure you secured The Lodge.
I have only one wife...but 3 kids im willing to barter with
Old Jul 14th 2017, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Lodgement done......now onto the next wait
Old Jul 14th 2017, 6:20 am
`

Old Jul 14th 2017, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Jul 18th 2017, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

shuvit is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by valleygurl
Sorry - what kind of application did you put across - 5 weeks isnt so bad is it? I'm looking at residency apps and it states upto 6 months
Old Jul 18th 2017, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shuvit
Sorry - what kind of application did you put across - 5 weeks isnt so bad is it? I'm looking at residency apps and it states upto 6 months
Timelines will vary, my mother in law had her residency in 6 weeks (that was 2004) I've seen people's timelines where it was anywhere from a month after lodgement to 9 months
Old Jul 18th 2017, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Ria_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to all

Timelines will vary, my mother in law had her residency in 6 weeks (that was 2004) I've seen people's timelines where it was anywhere from a month after lodgement to 9 months
Do you think the variation in timelines is predictably seasonal, just out of the interest?
Old Jul 18th 2017, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

shuvit is on a distinguished road

Oh my word - thats ridiculous!!
Old Jul 18th 2017, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ria_
Do you think the variation in timelines is predictably seasonal, just out of the interest?
No idea, I know they are a week behind with lodgement at the moment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.