Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:20 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Originally Posted by StevieB
Yes - Silk and Steel by 5 Star (crappy 80s band)
the next poster will be mostly eating fish
Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Flase, drinking wine - could get messy!!

The next poster will be fluent in Mandarin?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Flase, drinking wine - could get messy!!

The next poster will be fluent in Mandarin?

False.

Next poster drives a red car
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
False.

Next poster drives a red car

False... its black and its a b1tch to keep clean!

The next poster wears y-fronts
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SarahB
False... its black and its a b1tch to keep clean!

The next poster wears y-fronts

Nope!

the next poster has just washed her car
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Nope!

the next poster has just washed her car
Nope.... its too much like hard work.... now I know why Ive never bought a black car before... and its so hot inside too.... like a ruddy furnace... had the sunroof open today it was so warm in there. Dread to think what itll be like in the summer.

The next poster's favourite colour is blue
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Nope.... its too much like hard work.... now I know why Ive never bought a black car before... and its so hot inside too.... like a ruddy furnace... had the sunroof open today it was so warm in there. Dread to think what itll be like in the summer.

The next poster's favourite colour is blue

True!

This was us when we went looking for a car:
We are not going to get a white one or one from the first place we look, we are going to really shop around.

Yes, we came back with a white car from the first showroom we went to!

Next poster prefers tea to coffee..
Old Aug 16th 2006, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

True!

This was us when we went looking for a car:
We are not going to get a white one or one from the first place we look, we are going to really shop around.

Yes, we came back with a white car from the first showroom we went to!

Next poster prefers tea to coffee..
True.... how did you know that??!! I have a caffeine intolerance so have to drink de-caff tea and I dont like coffee at all.

I only got this car last week .... its nice and Im enjoying it now.... I really do prefer automatics. But the day after I washed it, it looked filthy again. it was my treat to myself for selling my house.

The next poster is addicted to this site!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

True.... how did you know that??!! I have a caffeine intolerance so have to drink de-caff tea and I dont like coffee at all.

I only got this car last week .... its nice and Im enjoying it now.... I really do prefer automatics. But the day after I washed it, it looked filthy again. it was my treat to myself for selling my house.

The next poster is addicted to this site!

ummm, could be true!

yes I love automatics, they are so easy!

Let me see....next poster has never been to Scotland.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

ummm, could be true!

False

Have been to the o so wonderful city of dumfries
no idea what else has been said, but i need a beer right now

mmm Next poster has never been to Wales
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
False

Have been to the o so wonderful city of dumfries
no idea what else has been said, but i need a beer right now

mmm Next poster has never been to Wales
haha... so untrue!! My mum and dad are welsh.... ive been dragged round probably every corner of Wales when I was little. My cousins all live in Wales... south wales... my dad supports Wales when they play rugby of course!

The next poster likes gardening
Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

ummm, could be true!

I drove a tiny auto back in UK (Smart car) and loved it.... before that I had a Corsa Automatic (not so cool!! lol).... here most cars seem to be auto but we ended up with 2 manuals!! Finding it hard to get used to the gear stick and the handbrake on the dash though.... keep reaching down between the seats and theres nothing there. Got metal in my leg and it doesnt hurt me if I drive a manual. (yes bl00dy horse-riding accident!)
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

haha... so untrue!! My mum and dad are welsh.... ive been dragged round probably every corner of Wales when I was little. My cousins all live in Wales... south wales... my dad supports Wales when they play rugby of course!

The next poster likes gardening
oooo me again, seems like it is just thee and me here this afternoon Sarah

I hate gardening, I used to pay someone to cut my grass in the UK (my one extravegance) which is soooo lazy really

ok next question

the next poster has never been skiing
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

oooo me again, seems like it is just thee and me here this afternoon Sarah

I hate gardening, I used to pay someone to cut my grass in the UK (my one extravegance) which is soooo lazy really

ok next question

the next poster has never been skiing

I'm here too! Just trying to juggle work and this!!

True, never been skiing.

next poster cant swim
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm here too! Just trying to juggle work and this!!

True, never been skiing.

next poster cant swim
Hi Jude

didnt see you hiding there, same here, juggling work and this its gone quiet for a few minutes, good job really, my brain is really fuddled this afternoon

I can swim, so wrong again

question: Has the next poster ever been in the front row at a rock concert :scared:
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Jude

didnt see you hiding there, same here, juggling work and this its gone quiet for a few minutes, good job really, my brain is really fuddled this afternoon

I can swim, so wrong again

question: Has the next poster ever been in the front row at a rock concert :scared:
Nope, not me. Have you?

and is the next poster afraid of flying?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.