Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand PR permit holder reports back (Don Pleasance)

New Zealand PR permit holder reports back (Don Pleasance)

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:45 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Idocnz seems to be suffering badly from little antipodean syndrome. The disease seems to be worse in NZ where they seem to get out and stay out or get very uptight when someone points out that the little islands have some problems.

Anyway let them sit back and watch LOTR for the thousandth time.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:47 pm
idocnz

What sort of a Kiwi IS your husband PODGYPORKYPOSSUM ? Defects to Australia and then marries a POM - must have a lot of Limey blood in him. What a disgrace..

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:48 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by idocnz
What a disgrace..
Nah that you
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

What sort of a Kiwi IS your husband PODGYPORKYPOSSUM ? Defects to Australia and then marries a POM - must have a lot of Limey blood in him. What a disgrace..

Nope 5th generation Kiwi...

BTW... where did you say you were??..blighty wasn't it?...pots and black kettles me thinks
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:52 pm
idocnz

That's in very poor taste WBB - I post a gallery of photos on the web which reflects my love of a country far from England and you have to deface one of those photos to make yourself feel a bit bigger . Typically narrow-minded colonialist git .

Originally posted by jib

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:53 pm

Long may you stay there FAT POSSUM
What a sophisticated sense of humour you have.
What sort of a Kiwi IS your husband PODGYPORKYPOSSUM ? Defects to Australia and then marries a POM - must have a lot of Limey blood in him. What a disgrace.
It feels like most of your countrymen are over here and they aren't going back.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:55 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

That's in very poor taste WBB - I post a gallery of photos on the web which reflects my love of a country far from England and you have to deface one of those photos to make yourself feel a bit bigger . Typically narrow-minded colonialist git .

Cuzzy Bro got no sense of humour

jib
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:55 pm
WBB

look before you leap.

THINK.

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:56 pm
idocnz

Home next week thank God - but I'll be back on this site trying to give Kiwis a bad name - the more I can do to put you all off the better. And if you think I'm in the minority back home think again.

Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:01 pm
idocnz

Sorry WBB - it wasn't you

Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:02 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Home next week thank God - but I'll be back on this site trying to give Kiwis a bad name - the more I can do to put you all off the better. And if you think I'm in the minority back home think again.

Return of the Hobbit:scared:

jib
Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:02 pm
WBB

Sorry WBB - it wasn't you
thank you, you are the politest troll i have encountered on here yet!

Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:03 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

actually weve all met someone like you before, in every country. but dont think that we cant see the good around a few like you. poor soul. you are pitied, but you do not have the power to put us off our dreams of where we want to go. hopefully one day youll grow up and see the big picture.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:04 pm

Originally posted by jib
Return of the Hobbit:scared:

jib
The Twin Uggboots.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I wonder if ptlabs will be bale to work out the true identity

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.