Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand PR permit holder reports back (Don Pleasance)

New Zealand PR permit holder reports back (Don Pleasance)

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:11 pm
idocnz

Knew it wouldn't take more than 5 milliseconds before you'd all be incensed and down to my level

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:13 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by idocnz
Knew it wouldn't take more than 5 milliseconds before you'd all be incensed and down to my level
See ya

You are here for about 5 more mins

Bye
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Who me or dick head?

Jack...YOU or course..you're so bloody thick skinned!
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:14 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Must still be April fools day in NZ

jib
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by jib
Must still be April fools day in NZ

jib

No Jib...its like that EVERYDAY
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:17 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by podgypossum
No Jib...its like that EVERYDAY
LOL, it's all becoming clear now

jib
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:18 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
Jack...YOU or course..you're so bloody thick skinned!
Thought so

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:22 pm
idocnz

I've spent a year working for the NHS as an Ophthalmologist and am counting down the days until I get out of this place. I've met some good people undeniably but I'm not exactly over the moon about the rest of the world 'discovering' NZ . What make NZ wonderful is that it's not overpopulated, overpriced , polluted and the next target of extremist Muslim fundamentalists . I jsut want to keep it that way and so do 99% of New Zealanders who aren't interested in selling NZ to the world.

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:24 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I jsut want to keep it that way and so do 99% of New Zealanders who aren't interested in selling NZ to the world.
Too late.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:25 pm
WBB

jack, sent you a PM.

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

You know..the saddest thing of all is...that country is full of people just like that!!!...they truly do hold those beliefs...i know its difficult to comprehend in this modern era, but then, NZ always HAS been backward in coming forward...ask my husband... he was born there!!

NZ has some wonderful people (hubby is numero uno) but it will always be spoiled by these dimwit know nothings, full of cultural cringe.

I'm so glad we left NZ for Oz...they have definitely moved on and got over it!!
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:26 pm
Banned

I've spent a year working for the NHS as an Ophthalmologist
The only eye you've been working on mate is the one between your legs now get lost.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:28 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
jack, sent you a PM.

Check yours
Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:30 pm
idocnz

It's not too late buddy - we don't have an immigration dept taking kick-backs for guaranteeing application approval on falsified documents . Anyway , why don't you all go to Australia if you're so worried about remuneration - good lifestyle , sunshine !!!! and a million square miles of desert to get lost in .

Old Apr 1st 2004, 9:32 pm
idocnz

Long may you stay there FAT POSSUM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.