Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New Zealand: I'm lovin' it!

New Zealand: I'm lovin' it!

Old Oct 17th 2003, 10:22 am
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough
Default New Zealand: I'm lovin' it!

Just thought I'd share my thoughts with you tonight, as today has been a good day (not that rest aren't)

Riding across the rocks road in Nelson this morning on a motorcycle, looking across the very blue sea, with the snow capped mountains in the background, I thought to myself, shit! this is such a beautiful place to live. Not just here but most of NZ.

We are getting on great here now, new friends, a nice house (rented admittedly) good jobs, great weather (at last). Finding our feet, getting on with life, yeah, we miss family & friends, but things are sweet.
As the Mc D. ad on tv says "I'm lovin' it!"
Old Oct 17th 2003, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Pastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of light

Great news Alan, I am really pleased for you.
When we were in NZ last month we went to Nelson and thought it was one of the best places to live. We stayed with a family in Brightwater. Make sure you go to Rabbit Island once you have found your feet.

If you fancy contact some other expats out there, then send me a PM.

All the best and enjoy your new life.

Paul
Old Oct 17th 2003, 10:37 am
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Pastor Flaps
Great news Alan, I am really pleased for you.
When we were in NZ last month we went to Nelson and thought it was one of the best places to live. We stayed with a family in Brightwater. Make sure you go to Rabbit Island once you have found your feet.

If you fancy contact some other expats out there, then send me a PM.

All the best and enjoy your new life.

Paul
Hey, no worries Paul! just got a PM from Flygirl who lives here, she used to live near me in UK! We also now live next to 2 brothers from our local area in UK too!!

Are you heading this way? if so drop by, send an email & let me know if ya do.
Might make out to Rabbitt this w/e on the bike!!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point

I had read your entire post, then got to the last sentence, "I'm lovin it". As my eyes were reading "I'm", I could hear the television from the other room and it said... "I'm lovin it". Damn Maccas advertisements freakin me out!