Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New To Wellington - just arrived

New To Wellington - just arrived

Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:27 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute
Default New To Wellington - just arrived

Hi there.

I'm new to this site and new to Wellington. My wife Susanne (her name on this site is Klicker) has been posting quite a lot and has got a lot of information.

Anyway I arrived on Saturday morning (23rd august) and will basically be here on my own till the familly joins me in June next year (only 291 days and counting)

So of course I would LOVE to meet up with anyone who can give me advise for just about everything.

I am living at the moment in a serviced appartment on Boulcott Street, and start work tomorrow in an offcie above the librabry on Victoria.

I have limited access to broadband as the appartment doesn't have any and I don'r know if work will let me use theirs but please do post a reply and I'll get back to you all.

Thanks

Jan
Old Aug 24th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New To Wellington - just arrived

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
Hi there.

I'm new to this site and new to Wellington. My wife Susanne (her name on this site is Klicker) has been posting quite a lot and has got a lot of information.

Anyway I arrived on Saturday morning (23rd august) and will basically be here on my own till the familly joins me in June next year (only 291 days and counting)

So of course I would LOVE to meet up with anyone who can give me advise for just about everything.

I am living at the moment in a serviced appartment on Boulcott Street, and start work tomorrow in an offcie above the librabry on Victoria.

I have limited access to broadband as the appartment doesn't have any and I don'r know if work will let me use theirs but please do post a reply and I'll get back to you all.

Thanks

Jan
Welcome to NZ. I saw your wife's post about you going on your own and I sent her a message. It will be surprising how quick the year will go and before you know it she will be here with you. I am not in Welly but there are lots on here who are and will no doubt meet up with you. All the best in your new job and new life.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 10:41 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: New To Wellington - just arrived

Kia ora Wooly_Cow.
Welcome to this little NZ forum.

Happy postings and have some welcome karma so that one little blue box isn't on its ownsome