Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

New NZ Corrections transferee's

New NZ Corrections transferee's

Old Oct 14th 2016, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

antglossop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New NZ Corrections transferee's

The assessment centre in Manchester on the 17th is cancelled I had to go to Liverpool.
Old Oct 14th 2016, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

dmh9282 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tangotango
Just out of curiosity, how many were at the assessment day for yours? As there's around 100 jobs going, just interested to see what sort of numbers it has been whittled down to for assessment. Cheers!
There were 9 of us
Old Oct 14th 2016, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Tangotango is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dmh9282
There were 9 of us
Wow, really wasn't expecting 9, thought it would be much higher! And that was possibly some combined applicants from the cancelled Manchester date too? Well fingers crossed it's good news for you, I'll be hoping the same for my husband later on next week.
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

banzaibilly is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my assessment on Thursday 06/10/2016 in London. Found out last Monday that I have been successful. Currently waiting for placement, timing, and contract of employment. Excited!!!
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

Is there a time scale on which you have to take up post?
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Shirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to allShirrom is a name known to all

Congratulations!
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Well done!

Shirrom, is yours on Monday? You're not Edinburgh are you? Has anyone gone to the evening information session too?

Sorry for all the questions!
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tangotango
Well done!

Shirrom, is yours on Monday? You're not Edinburgh are you? Has anyone gone to the evening information session too?

Sorry for all the questions!
Mine is in Edinburgh tomorrow. Coming from Glasgow
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't know there was an evening session also!
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shirrom
I didn't know there was an evening session also!
Yes, there's a evening information thing for families to go to. Starts at 6pm, I'll be heading up then!
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

I will just come tomorrow. Its a 4 hour event? Finish 12?
Old Oct 16th 2016, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shirrom
I will just come tomorrow. Its a 4 hour event? Finish 12?
Yeah, the assessment is 8 - 12. Then there's a gap afterwards and you can return with family in the evening; we will be going for more info as it will involve moving with our 2 young children. All times are in the email though! Good luck tomorrow!
Old Oct 16th 2016, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks! Good luck to you also!
Old Oct 16th 2016, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

I worked as an RN at Rimutaka Prison in Wellington. It' big, it's clean, it's modern with good safety in place. I loved it there. If anyone has any questions, please ask.
Old Oct 17th 2016, 12:06 am
Just Joined

dmh9282 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got the email to confirm my progression to the next stage. It all getting very real now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.