Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Miserable /Unhappy in NZ - for those unhappy in/with NZ

Miserable /Unhappy in NZ - for those unhappy in/with NZ

Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miserable /Unhappy in NZ - for those unhappy in/with NZ

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Oh. My. God.

This has been going on for 13 and a half hours now -

STOP IT
I've come to the conclusion that some people just can not help themselves!
Forum Regular

NLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really nice

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I think your remark makes you look like the 'prime example' of why people stop posting on the forum. There is/was no need for that comment. Also, you obviously haven't stopped posting on the forum seeing as this isn't your first post as a different user
Different user??? Listen geek. No need for smart comments. This is my first time I’ve posted for a long, long time. Purely because I’m enjoying myself too much to be sat arguing in front of my computer screen with prats on the Internet about the good and bad in NZ.

Customs was my last query for some help in shipping our goods.

To me life is what you make it and I am doing exactly that! Making the most out of life! I’ve stopped posting on this forum because I actually started to believe the pathetic bogus comments made on here.

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

For berloody once - it's not you ...

Well ok, slightly - you and your smilies ...
I know but I shouldn't have said anything
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:44 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NLSE
Different user??? Listen geek. No need for smart comments. This is my first time I’ve posted for a long, long time. Purely because I’m enjoying myself too much to be sat arguing in front of my computer screen with prats on the Internet about the good and bad in NZ. To me life is what you make it and I am doing exactly that! Making the most out of life! I’ve stopped posting on this forum because I actually started to believe the pathetic bogus comments made on here.

Please post your positive experiences of your time in NZ here;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=572565&page=2

And also please stop trying to goad other posters. Thanking you muchly ...
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Different user??? Listen geek. No need for smart comments. This is my first time I’ve posted for a long, long time. Purely because I’m enjoying myself too much to be sat arguing in front of my computer screen with prats on the Internet about the good and bad in NZ.

Customs was my last query for some help in shipping our goods.

To me life is what you make it and I am doing exactly that! Making the most out of life! I’ve stopped posting on this forum because I actually started to believe the pathetic bogus comments made on here.

That all you got? Geek? Prat?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:46 am

That all you got? Geek? Prat?
Michelle ............
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

If you’re leaving NZ in January, why don’t you do us all a favour and p*ss off posting on this forum. You are one of the prime examples of why I stopped posting on this forum.
This is not out enjoying yourself instead of sat arguing with a computer screen! You contradict yourself.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

NLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really nice

This is not out enjoying yourself instead of sat arguing with a computer screen! You contradict yourself.
Is that a photo of you in your avatar?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Michelle ............
Was just letting him/her know I can take it. I'm not going to run off and cry into my cornflakes because they called me a geek and a prat
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Yep - I am smiling just like that right now reading this thread!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:56 am

Please refamiliarise yourself with the Rules of the site

http://www.internetbrands.com/ib/ter...om&hasRSS=true

Thank you
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:57 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyway Im going to Wellington the weekend with my best friend with no husband or kids....bliss...

think I will get pissed as a fart .....

night to you all, enjoy
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:01 am
Banned

Kempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really nice

NZ being a family place - balls... I've seen more parents pushing their kids into competing here than ever before in my life!
What's family life got to do with competing? That makes no sense at all.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kempster
What's family life got to do with competing? That makes no sense at all.
But it does when you sit on a beach on a Sunday morning for surf club when second place isn't good enough, or the only ones allowed to do anything good are the ones who are 'born into surf club'

It does when taking your kids swimming means stretching your kids and pushing them (at 7-8 yr old) into doing 30 lengths of the pool...

It does when people try and live their lives through their kids. Don't get me wrong competition is good, but in a fun way

Edited to add *do* instead of *get*

Last edited by UKNZAUS; Nov 13th 2008 at 8:08 am.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:09 am
Banned

Kempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really niceKempster is just really nice

But it does when you sit on a beach on a Sunday morning for surf club when second place isn't good enough, or the only ones allowed to get anything good are the ones who are 'born into surf club'

It does when taking your kids swimming means stretching your kids and pushing them (at 7-8 yr old) into doing 30 lengths of the pool...

It does when people try and live their lives through their kids. Don't get me wrong competition is good, but in a fun way

Bring it on. I'd rather have my kids growing up in that environment than seeing all the obese ones I see around here.
People in the UK live life through their kids, I find it really amusing when some idiot tells me his 14 stone, 11 year old kid is gonna play for Man Utd one day. Maybe if they could do 30 lengths of the pool I'd believe them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.