Lets see yours?

Old Dec 14th 2014, 2:08 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lets see yours?

THE BE CHRISTMAS AVATAR COMPETITION 2014 – NOMINATIONS PLEASE
Would you like to own your very own handsome BE mug? . I know you all do.

But wait ! There’s more ! Would you like to become BE advert free with a premium membership?

Here is how.
To be in with a chance of winning the wondrous offer above, you need to decorate your BE profile with a Christmas Avatar. If you’re not sure what or how, ask . Someone will help.

Next – Look all around BE and find the BE Christmas avatar(s) you feel worthy of a prize. Nominate them by sending your choice to me via PM on or before the 19th December.

The ones with the most nominations will go into a voting poll thread where everyone gets the chance to vote for their favourites.

The top 3 each win a BE mug & premium membership which means no more pesky ads.

OK. We’re good to go. Will look forward to seeing some fabadoozelly festive avatars out there & being deluged with nominations.

One little reminder. Just remember the BE rules (19) regarding what is and is not allowed for avatars.

Cheers
BEVS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on NZ guys n gals lets see what you've got
Old Dec 14th 2014, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lets see yours?

feel free to view mine
Old Dec 14th 2014, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to do mine but I keep getting something about an incorrect file extension. I have no idea what that means as I'm computer illiterate
Old Dec 14th 2014, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond repute

My Avatar is the ad for our community Christmas appeal, that raised over 150 presents for chch underprivileged kids - does that break rule 19?