Kiwi Men???

Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:33 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Men???

Originally Posted by CelestialAnnie
Oh, I meant to also ask if I can bring my new friend Kiwichild along.... lol and I love long and dangerous hoses........
Don't we just Annie
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:35 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again Kiwi......... that's wonderful to hear that not only us American girls are up-front, but you kiwi women as well....... kindred spirits I'd say.... and cheers to you for saying that about "kiwianna" and that he (thebears) doesn't need to justify his marriage to anyone........ So CHEERS to you and to him and his lovely wife!!!!!
Ty Annie: Bears is a nice guy. Doesn't deserve any crap.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:37 pm
Banned

Hi again Kiwi......... that's wonderful to hear that not only us American girls are up-front, but you kiwi women as well....... kindred spirits I'd say.... and cheers to you for saying that about "kiwianna" and that he (thebears) doesn't need to justify his marriage to anyone........ So CHEERS to you and to him and his lovely wife!!!!!
Im sending you some karma cos I think you are a nice person. feel free to reciprocate if you want lol
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

CelestialAnnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Yes but is it long and dangerous in the bedroom
and you are quite welcome, kiwi....... and whether in the bedroom, at work, or in the kitchen, usually us women like long & dangerous hoses anywhere.....especially those that shoot out blasts of water...ahhhemm... yeah, water out of the end........ oh, god, now I am definitely going to hell... lol...... :scared:
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Im sending you some karma cos I think you are a nice person. feel free to reciprocate if you want lol
Oh, what a sweetheart you are......... I will do...........
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:08 pm
Banned

and you are quite welcome, kiwi....... and whether in the bedroom, at work, or in the kitchen, usually us women like long & dangerous hoses anywhere.....especially those that shoot out blasts of water...ahhhemm... yeah, water out of the end........ oh, god, now I am definitely going to hell... lol...... :scared:
God gave us the feelings of pleasure: not to enjoy and appreciate them (what God gave us) would be the 'sin'

That's my rationale and I'm sticking to it
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:08 pm
Banned

Oh, what a sweetheart you are......... I will do...........
Cheers Sis
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

God gave us the feelings of pleasure: not to enjoy and appreciate them (what God gave us) would be the 'sin'

That's my rationale and I'm sticking to it
omg! I just love you......... what a great and wonderful person you are.....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:45 pm
Banned

omg! I just love you......... what a great and wonderful person you are.....
Thanks Annie... you're pretty nice yourself
Old Apr 17th 2006, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

kiwiwanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats a bit personal don't you think? Perhaps they fell in love? It's not like there are no Chinese New Zealanders you know!
Didn't you see the winkie? As a matter of fact, there was a programme several years ago about 'mail order brides' in NZ. At that time, the emphasis of the programme was on Asian women. It was an 'interesting' programme in that I doubt any Kiwi woman in her right mind would have and had rejected the men because of their attitudes.

A friend was involved with some of the filming of it and was saddened when the final cut was made, the seriousness of problems many do face, was not highlighted. Sadly, it was 'white-washed'.

I have had personal contact with several who were sorely abused and heard of many more through friends who worked with various women's groups. Including one whose husband was a [then] member of the N.Z. Police.

True, there are some marriages that do wonderfully.

As for Chinese New Zealanders, yes, they certainly do exist. But the op did post it in such a manner that it left it open to interpretation!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:05 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Yes but is it long and dangerous in the bedroom

It's been known to armed and dangerous yes !! ha ha...
It's been taken in the kitchen, the dining room, the lounge and the bedrooms...oh, and the garage and shed of many a property (that's been on fire !!!!)

Old Apr 17th 2006, 7:07 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, I meant to also ask if I can bring my new friend Kiwichild along.... lol and I love long and dangerous hoses........

You...seven o'clock......you, 8 o'clock and bring a friend....ha ha ha...long and dangerous, armed and ready !!!!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
You...seven o'clock......you, 8 o'clock and bring a friend....ha ha ha...long and dangerous, armed and ready !!!!
That's very funny........ I know exactly where you got that line... from the worst movie ever.....but Alan Rickman is splendid in it and he always is in anything.... You have a great sense of humor....
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:23 am
Who me ?

That's very funny........ I know exactly where you got that line... from the worst movie ever.....but Alan Rickman is splendid in it and he always is in anything.... You have a great sense of humor....

Thank you, very kind of you to say......i do try to keep the sense of humour going......in this day and age it helps !!!!!
Al.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 1:29 pm
Who me ?

You've gone quiet......are you busy trying out Kiwi men ?

Al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.