Kiwi Men???

Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:37 am
Account Closed

CelestialAnnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Men???

Originally Posted by Sugo
good on yer girl, but there all like that (well most) all tall and very good looking, walk around wellington and its like my neck aches so much as head is darting all over the place, theyre everywhere

he sounds like a keeper though
Thank you, Sugo........ Gosh, I'm hoping so... I wish you luck as well....
Take care,
Annie
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Hey you......

The more of us kiwi's you try the better the opinion you'll have of us....enjoy it !!!!!
Ali.
So is that an invite?? lol
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:46 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biddy
That's service beyond the call of duty!

Must have good eyesight too!
I'm sure they had enjoyed the somewhat 'scenic' view and hence were encouraged to help
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:50 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwiwanna
Out of curiosity, why did you marry a Chinese lady when there are plenty of Kiwi women 'available'?
Or was it a case that no Kiwi woman in her right mind would have you ;-)
Thats a bit personal don't you think? Perhaps they fell in love? It's not like there are no Chinese New Zealanders you know!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by CelestialAnnie
Kiwichild wonders if Fireman Al has a big hose
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Hi Kiwi...... I was wondering the same thing.....but I'm glad you asked first!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:19 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwiwanna
Out of curiosity, why did you marry a Chinese lady when there are plenty of Kiwi women 'available'?
Or was it a case that no Kiwi woman in her right mind would have you ;-)
You dont always choose a future partner based on race now do you? or are you that shallow?.

It just so happens that I met my wife in a London coffee house on a wet autumn afternoon. We enjoyed our conversation (7 hours) so much we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again - the rest was a whirlwind.

Perhaps regarding your last question you are right but I dont see any flying pigs or ice forming beneath your feet?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by thebears
You dont always choose a future partner based on race now do you? or are you that shallow?.

It just so happens that I met my wife in a London coffee house on a wet autumn afternoon. We enjoyed our conversation (7 hours) so much we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again - the rest was a whirlwind.

Perhaps regarding your last question you are right but I dont see any flying pigs or ice forming beneath your feet?
I already gave kiwiwanna my thoughts about their post and you really don't need to justify your marriage to anyone. I am just glad to hear the both of you are happy together, and isn't that what really counts?

Perhaps kiwianna is just an arrogant, young, immature type, that's my impression anyway. Don't worry about people like that, they aren't worth the effort!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:29 am
Banned

Hi Kiwi...... I was wondering the same thing.....but I'm glad you asked first!
LOL Annie: Us Kiwi girls are pretty upfront, a lot like you American girls
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:37 am
Account Closed

I already gave kiwiwanna my thoughts about their post and you really don't need to justify your marriage to anyone. I am just glad to hear the both of you are happy together, and isn't that what really counts?

Perhaps kiwianna is just an arrogant, young, immature type, that's my impression anyway. Don't worry about people like that, they aren't worth the effort!
Hi again Kiwi......... that's wonderful to hear that not only us American girls are up-front, but you kiwi women as well....... kindred spirits I'd say.... and cheers to you for saying that about "kiwianna" and that he (thebears) doesn't need to justify his marriage to anyone........ So CHEERS to you and to him and his lovely wife!!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:11 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Want an invite then ?

lol
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:13 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Ha ha....if i said yes you wouldn't believe me and think it was bragging....if i said no, you'd feel sorry for me.......i've got what i was given...it works and that's about it.......i'm very attatched to him....ha ha......but yes, my hose is long and dangerous (at work of course!!!)

Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

Want an invite then ?

lol
Sure, hun.......that'd be great... especially with that big hose of your's... the firehose of course...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

Ha ha....if i said yes you wouldn't believe me and think it was bragging....if i said no, you'd feel sorry for me.......i've got what i was given...it works and that's about it.......i'm very attatched to him....ha ha......but yes, my hose is long and dangerous (at work of course!!!)

Oh, I meant to also ask if I can bring my new friend Kiwichild along.... lol and I love long and dangerous hoses........
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:32 pm
Banned

Yes but is it long and dangerous in the bedroom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.