Kiwi Men???

Old Apr 15th 2006, 4:44 am
Account Closed

CelestialAnnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Men???

Originally Posted by camelot
This answer will probably get me into trouble...but here's my opinion and it's horribly stereotyped and un-PC, but honest......here goes.....

Well, physically they look like they fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! (only kidding...not)

They belch, swear, watch and play rugby, fish, and cook a mean bbq for which they want to be regarded as cooking-gods.

They are not renowned for being cassanovas, and as for being "friends", they're quite "blokey" which means I dunno if they'd just wanna be "friends with girls", they tend to want to be seen as macho types.
Hi Camelot....... That was very witty regarding the "....this ANSWER will ....get me in trouble....." very funny... lol And I happen to love the "macho" type...... So I'm hoping for a good match between us.... Thank you for the input.....Much appreciated... Cheers......
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

camelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CelestialAnnie

And I happen to love the "macho" type......
You'll be in heaven down here then - there's loads of 'rugby-playing' macho types!

Kind regards - Camelot

Last edited by camelot; Apr 15th 2006 at 5:21 am.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by camelot
You'll be in heaven down here then - there's loads of macho types!

Kind regards - Camelot
Hi again Camelot..... Actually, I'm not moving there... This is someone I met that lives in the UK now... He is a New Zealander and I am a Native Californian.... So I was just trying to find out more info on NZ men, being that he is the first "Kiwi" I've ever met....... So far he is quite wonderful.... Thanks again........
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:07 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Me and my mates once were coming up to a group of matlos (navy boys) joggin along the footpath/road, and as we went past we browneyed/moonied them! (dropped our knickers and stuck our bums out the windows of the car).

Next thing we knew, the bloody car came to a grinding halt!. We quickly rearranged our attire as this bunch of fit, flabless lads approached us. Turned out we had a blocked fueline, which they fixed for us and wished us well on our journey!

What a great bunch of guys! And not one of them laughed or took the piss out of us for our antics and the timing of the car's seizure! Real gentlemen *sigh*
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Me and my mates once were coming up to a group of matlos (navy boys) joggin along the footpath/road, and as we went past we browneyed/moonied them! (dropped our knickers and stuck our bums out the windows of the car).

Next thing we knew, the bloody car came to a grinding halt!. We quickly rearranged our attire as this bunch of fit, flabless lads approached us. Turned out we had a blocked fueline, which they fixed for us and wished us well on our journey!

What a great bunch of guys! And not one of them laughed or took the piss out of us for our antics and the timing of the car's seizure! Real gentlemen *sigh*
Hiya Kiwi..... That's so funny......... do you mean that these "matlos" navy boys were NZ'ers??
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light

This question will probably get me in trouble, but I was just wondering what the NZ men are like.... to date? or as lovers? or as friends? Thanks.....

Annie all i can say is i hope your good at massage, cos all the men i meet (yeah theyre Gay) all like to do massage, the men here arnt as tough or rough as aussie men, and are usually careing and thoughtful and seem romantic.

But im a gay bloke, so dunno about what you ladies look for i a guy

good luck and enjoy it
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:56 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Kiwi..... That's so funny......... do you mean that these "matlos" navy boys were NZ'ers??
Yep. I don't know where the term 'matlos' came from tho, but yes they were NZ Navy guys. I kind of think the self discipline of being in the defence forces can generally be a positive thing,(though it can be a 'boys' club that doesn't value and respect womenat times too. You have to 'suss' out the guy as an individual of course and see where he is really at ).

To be honest I think you find good, not so good and downright bad in any nationality inc NZers. But generally speaking NZers are usually a bit more laidback. I think you can find decent guys and pigs whether they had a higher education or not. A lot comes down to what their parents were like and how they treated them etc and what level of maturity they are at and what values they hold .
Old Apr 15th 2006, 11:22 am
Banned

This question will probably get me in trouble, but I was just wondering what the NZ men are like.... to date? or as lovers? or as friends? Thanks.....
This really is down to the individual guy you meet.You can find bastards and darlings in any nationality I am sure. The average Kiwi is far less sports oriented, materialistic, arrogant, superficial or power hungry than their Aussie counterpart and more likely I think to be romantic and considerate in my experience.

They sometimes need to be gently reminded though that too much alcohol does not a Romeo make

Like all men they aren't prone to sharing their feelings a lot of the unless you can encourage them to do so. Of course exceptions do occur

I believe in the old adage of treating others as you would like to be treated , and if they don't treat you accordingly then 'haul them over the coals' (let them know you are dissatisfied and why and what you expect in a relationship) so they get the picture!

This method usually yields results and if it doesn;t then think about moving on. A relationship is two people communicating, trusting, empathising and working together to grow closer to each other. If you don't feel this happening then you need to sit down and talk about it and develop strategies to improve things.

Good luck
Old Apr 15th 2006, 12:19 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

This really is down to the individual guy you meet.You can find bastards and darlings in any nationality I am sure. The average Kiwi is far less sports oriented, materialistic, arrogant, superficial or power hungry than their Aussie counterpart and more likely I think to be romantic and considerate in my experience.

They sometimes need to be gently reminded though that too much alcohol does not a Romeo make

Like all men they aren't prone to sharing their feelings a lot of the unless you can encourage them to do so. Of course exceptions do occur

I believe in the old adage of treating others as you would like to be treated , and if they don't treat you accordingly then 'haul them over the coals' (let them know you are dissatisfied and why and what you expect in a relationship) so they get the picture!

This method usually yields results and if it doesn;t then think about moving on. A relationship is two people communicating, trusting, empathising and working together to grow closer to each other. If you don't feel this happening then you need to sit down and talk about it and develop strategies to improve things.

Good luck

That's spot on. In all cases. My Kiwi was the first man I'd ever met who was prepared to accept he might be wrong in an argument and apologise too. That always made me feel that he valued me. Counts for a lot I think. We were in our 30s when we met and had a better idea of what we were looking for in a life-long partner. I couldn't speak for all Kiwi men but my fella would hate if I was clingy or dependent on him for everything. But then, I'd hate if he was like that either. We spend every minute we can together because we know we don't have to. Does that make sense? We've been together nearly 13 years and it just gets better and better. I've been married to an Irishman, went out with an Englishman and a couple of Dutch guys and no way could they compare. Saying all Kiwi men are macho and only like rugby etc.etc. is like saying all English men are boring and only want to spend Saturday afternoons in the pub and talk about football all the time.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 8:32 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

we browneyed/moonied them! (dropped our knickers and stuck our bums out the windows of the car). Turned out we had a blocked fueline, which they fixed for us and wished us well on our journey!
That's service beyond the call of duty!

Must have good eyesight too!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 11:06 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Hey you......

The more of us kiwi's you try the better the opinion you'll have of us....enjoy it !!!!!
Ali.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 6:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Batty
That's spot on. In all cases. My Kiwi was the first man I'd ever met who was prepared to accept he might be wrong in an argument and apologise too. That always made me feel that he valued me. Counts for a lot I think. We were in our 30s when we met and had a better idea of what we were looking for in a life-long partner. I couldn't speak for all Kiwi men but my fella would hate if I was clingy or dependent on him for everything. But then, I'd hate if he was like that either. We spend every minute we can together because we know we don't have to. Does that make sense? We've been together nearly 13 years and it just gets better and better. I've been married to an Irishman, went out with an Englishman and a couple of Dutch guys and no way could they compare. Saying all Kiwi men are macho and only like rugby etc.etc. is like saying all English men are boring and only want to spend Saturday afternoons in the pub and talk about football all the time.
Wow.... this NZ'er is 6'4" tall, handsome, a Scorpio and very romantic..... I think I'm in love......... Well, they all sound like wonderful men from New Zealand........... mmmmmm....... happy days are here....... lol
Old Apr 16th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light

Wow.... this NZ'er is 6'4" tall, handsome, a Scorpio and very romantic..... I think I'm in love......... Well, they all sound like wonderful men from New Zealand........... mmmmmm....... happy days are here....... lol

good on yer girl, but there all like that (well most) all tall and very good looking, walk around wellington and its like my neck aches so much as head is darting all over the place, theyre everywhere

he sounds like a keeper though
Old Apr 16th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Theres loads of good looking men here...... mmmmmmm....

I know I shouldnt be looking but hey ho....
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

kiwiwanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thebears
We are easy going, hard working ( ) some woman have found our endowment a problem

To date - well always seem to have instant acceptance for seconds
Lovers - thats personal and can't comment on behalf of other guys - but we do go the extra mile to satisfy.
Friends - most important, friendship valued highly - dont discount its importance.

Kiwi (happily married with Chinese wife)

Out of curiosity, why did you marry a Chinese lady when there are plenty of Kiwi women 'available'?
Or was it a case that no Kiwi woman in her right mind would have you ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.