Kiwi Men???

Old Apr 14th 2006, 8:17 am
Account Closed

CelestialAnnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kiwi Men???

This question will probably get me in trouble, but I was just wondering what the NZ men are like.... to date? or as lovers? or as friends? Thanks.....
Old Apr 14th 2006, 9:16 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Men???

Hiya....I dunno the answer but have a great time finding out

Sue
Old Apr 14th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice

If you can get them away from the sheep they are great!
Old Apr 14th 2006, 9:33 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CelestialAnnie
This question will probably get me in trouble, but I was just wondering what the NZ men are like.... to date? or as lovers? or as friends? Thanks.....

Well, I'm married to one but I can't say that he's a general representative. He can be quite blunt which is a mix of his Dutch parents and growing up here. He's good looking - Dutch parents again He's very spiritual (not in a religious sense) and can be very sensitive. On the other hand, he's a stroppy git (Dutch father again) and other than that really, I can't think of anything bad about him. I'd defintely say to hook up with one who's travelled - I'd say that about any man anywhere really not just a Kiwi one. I have met well educated, professional men here who would make your hair stand up on your head with what they say about women I'm not a bit precious about it but I just ask them if they can get away with that at home It's a lot of bravado I think. Em... on the lovers bit - that's going to be something you'll have to find out for yourself
Old Apr 14th 2006, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Hiya....I dunno the answer but have a great time finding out

Sue
Hi Sue.......Thank you so much for this advice...lol... I definitely will be doing that and very much look forward to it... ha......

Cheers... Annie.....
Old Apr 14th 2006, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm married to one, he's lovely. And I have 3 kiwi boys, all lovely. Not saying too much thou as my lovely oldest is in NZ at Uni and you might be a sexual stalker for all I know. My son is too good for any girl or boy for that matter!
KAZ
Old Apr 14th 2006, 10:45 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Well I'm married to one, he's lovely. And I have 3 kiwi boys, all lovely. Not saying too much thou as my lovely oldest is in NZ at Uni and you might be a sexual stalker for all I know. My son is too good for any girl or boy for that matter!
KAZ
Maybe I should watch over yours and you can watch over mine, he is in the UK at college and has just spent two weeks with me (wont go into detail or will boo hoo again) anyways, he just tells me he is seeing a girl and is very keen - what do i do now, im the other side of the world. What if she is totally unsuitable for my first born and perfect son ????
God I cant imagine anyone being good enough for him or me, probably best i am so far away, lol....... sorry to hijack your thread annie
Sue
Old Apr 14th 2006, 10:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Batty
Well, I'm married to one but I can't say that he's a general representative. He can be quite blunt which is a mix of his Dutch parents and growing up here. He's good looking - Dutch parents again He's very spiritual (not in a religious sense) and can be very sensitive. On the other hand, he's a stroppy git (Dutch father again) and other than that really, I can't think of anything bad about him. I'd defintely say to hook up with one who's travelled - I'd say that about any man anywhere really not just a Kiwi one. I have met well educated, professional men here who would make your hair stand up on your head with what they say about women I'm not a bit precious about it but I just ask them if they can get away with that at home It's a lot of bravado I think. Em... on the lovers bit - that's going to be something you'll have to find out for yourself
Hi Batty...I so much appreciate the response... It's just that I've never dated or been with a NZ man and have no idea what to expect...This is all a first for me... But I am loving it so far..... lol He is wonderful and very handsome... I just have no info or idea about NZ men.... or women or the country it self for that matter.... I hope this all makes some sense... and can you explain to this Native California girl what a "stroppy git" is??? lol And yes, Batty, he is well travelled....I guess that is a plus..... As for the "lover" part, well, he is a 6'4" NZ man and I'm looking forward to finding out this part.... lol ... Thank you so much, Batty...and any info will be much appreciated....
Ciao... Annie........
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Maybe I should watch over yours and you can watch over mine, he is in the UK at college and has just spent two weeks with me (wont go into detail or will boo hoo again) anyways, he just tells me he is seeing a girl and is very keen - what do i do now, im the other side of the world. What if she is totally unsuitable for my first born and perfect son ????
God I cant imagine anyone being good enough for him or me, probably best i am so far away, lol....... sorry to hijack your thread annie
Sue
Good idea, my son has also started seeing a girl, I bet she is not suitable or good enough for my beautiful son. And I'm 12,000 miles away from protecting him. He is coming back for a visit in June, really looking forward to it but know how terrible I will feel when he leaves again.
KAZ
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:10 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

We are easy going, hard working ( ) some woman have found our endowment a problem

To date - well always seem to have instant acceptance for seconds
Lovers - thats personal and can't comment on behalf of other guys - but we do go the extra mile to satisfy.
Friends - most important, friendship valued highly - dont discount its importance.

Kiwi (happily married with Chinese wife)
Old Apr 14th 2006, 9:24 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Annie, a 'stroppy git' means that he can be argumentative But, he does apologise when he's wrong. He's also very tall - 6.6; I love a tall man

Kaz and Sue - my son met a girl from Chile when he was studying in Rome. MY mother is of the opinion that nobody is good enough for him, especially if there's a chance that she might 'take him away' but I think that if she loves him then I'm happy with that. And she does. She's really sweet and gorgeous and ... looks after him. Such an old fashioned idea I know but he's all over the place (once threw his passport into the rubbish on a plane that was thankfully coming INTO Dublin and not going out of it). I think the most important thing is that they have interests in common - I was wary when he was going out with girls who weren't interested in going to college or didn't want to travel. Recipe for disaster that (for him). IMO. I do think this is the real deal for him - he's 24 and she's about 6 months older and they've been together for 3 years now. However, they've always lived in different countries (she was in Holland) - until now. She's just moved over to Ireland and it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Batty
Annie, a 'stroppy git' means that he can be argumentative But, he does apologise when he's wrong. He's also very tall - 6.6; I love a tall man

Kaz and Sue - my son met a girl from Chile when he was studying in Rome. MY mother is of the opinion that nobody is good enough for him, especially if there's a chance that she might 'take him away' but I think that if she loves him then I'm happy with that. And she does. She's really sweet and gorgeous and ... looks after him. Such an old fashioned idea I know but he's all over the place (once threw his passport into the rubbish on a plane that was thankfully coming INTO Dublin and not going out of it). I think the most important thing is that they have interests in common - I was wary when he was going out with girls who weren't interested in going to college or didn't want to travel. Recipe for disaster that (for him). IMO. I do think this is the real deal for him - he's 24 and she's about 6 months older and they've been together for 3 years now. However, they've always lived in different countries (she was in Holland) - until now. She's just moved over to Ireland and it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.
Thank you, Batty, for explaining the "stroppy git" part.......and as I said, my "Kiwi"....(what a cute name).... is 6'4" ... the epitome of a tall, dark, and handsome man.... I as well, love tall men...being only 5'4" it's a wonderful feeling being with a man this tall.........So, do they grow them like this over in NZ?... lol Can you or anyone else tell me about the country itself... and what NZ men usually look for or want in a woman??? And, good luck to all of you mom's regarding your son's.......... Ciao, Annie
Old Apr 14th 2006, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

Talking Re: Kiwi Men???

Originally Posted by thebears
We are easy going, hard working ( ) some woman have found our endowment a problem

To date - well always seem to have instant acceptance for seconds
Lovers - thats personal and can't comment on behalf of other guys - but we do go the extra mile to satisfy.
Friends - most important, friendship valued highly - dont discount its importance.

Kiwi (happily married with Chinese wife)
Hi.....Do you mean what I think you mean when you say "endowment"??? Sorry, can't understand a woman that would find that a problem....
Old Apr 15th 2006, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

camelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant future

This answer will probably get me into trouble...but here's my opinion and it's horribly stereotyped and un-PC, but honest......here goes.....

Well, physically they look like they fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down! (only kidding...not)

They belch, swear, watch and play rugby, fish, and cook a mean bbq for which they want to be regarded as cooking-gods.

They are not renowned for being cassanovas, and as for being "friends", they're quite "blokey" which means I dunno if they'd just wanna be "friends with girls", they tend to want to be seen as macho types.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

camelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ukkiwi
If you can get them away from the sheep they are great!
HA! (that's more stereotyped than my answer)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.