Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

June Arrivals and Departures 2016

June Arrivals and Departures 2016

Old May 3rd 2016, 7:50 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default June Arrivals and Departures 2016

as per list below to give members ideas of where people are coming from and what routes and how long the flights are.

Who
Where from
leaving Date
Where to
Arrival Date

this helps other members to see the most frequent routes and time lines.
thank you
Old May 10th 2016, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Axcell family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June Arrivals and Departures 2016

Rachel Axcell - LHR on 31/05 with Singapore Airlines - arrive AKL 02/06 ... skilled migrant visa and secured a job after the green light for the visa. Family to follow, hopefully by the end of June when house sold.
Old May 11th 2016, 6:24 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel Axcell - LHR 31/05 - arrive AKL 02/06 Family to follow, hopefully by the end of June.
Old Jun 14th 2016, 9:58 am

hope you are settling well, despite the weather

Rachel Axcell - LHR 31/05 - arrive AKL 02/06 Family to follow, hopefully by the end of June.
Old Jun 14th 2016, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Yes thank you, Mrs F.

Been a busy couple of weeks..car bought, house in the process of being bought (after looking everyday for a month to see if it had sold when I was in the UK, it thankfully lived up to my expectations on viewing and the builders report has just confirmed it is generally in good condition) and been in my new job a week! Helps having the support of my sister and her family, so feel quite at home.

Cannot really complain about the weather in the Waikato either, as it is considerably better than what I left behind in the UK (I have been ignoring their 'summer' temps)...and I have even worn jandals a few times!!

My hubby and kids arrive on the 22nd into AKL via Singapore, so, despite missing them, it has been nice to get things in place and concentrate fully on the job. Alex has had the whole house to pack up and kids to look after...I have had it easy! Appreciate you asking and hope all well with you x
Old Jun 15th 2016, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to NZ.. I moved from Rayleigh, Leigh-on-sea to just outside Christchurch.. Best life move I've ever done..

Good luck with it all, you will be so happy when the gang gets here too eh..

All the best mate.
Gary.
Old Jun 15th 2016, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wessa
Welcome to NZ.. I moved from Rayleigh, Leigh-on-sea to just outside Christchurch.. Best life move I've ever done..

Good luck with it all, you will be so happy when the gang gets here too eh..

All the best mate.

Gary.
Small world..well, sort of. We have moved out from Witham and Alex grew up in Rochford!! All very excited about starting our new life. Thank you for the good wishes
Old Jun 16th 2016, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Axcell family
Small world..well, sort of. We have moved out from Witham and Alex grew up in Rochford!! All very excited about starting our new life. Thank you for the good wishes
I was originally from Romford and ended up in Eastwood.. So Yeah, it is a small world. You will find that Christchurch is actually a small town, so to speak.

There are plenty of us around ChCh if you need a hand with anything, just shout.

Regards, Gary.