Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

an interview!!!!!!!!

an interview!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: an interview!!!!!!!!

Update:

received an email this morning from my agent & my interview will be Friday 8am NZ time.....Thursday 9pm UK time!!!!!!!

Aparently the interviwers will be the Clinical Nurse Manager Theatres & the Theatre Educator from Tauranga Hospital!

O, I really hope I don't stuff it up, as this is exactly where I want to work!

Thanks again to everyone for their support....I need as much encouragement as I can get!!

Cheers,
Cheryl x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:54 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: an interview!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
Update:

received an email this morning from my agent & my interview will be Friday 8am NZ time.....Thursday 9pm UK time!!!!!!!

Aparently the interviwers will be the Clinical Nurse Manager Theatres & the Theatre Educator from Tauranga Hospital!

O, I really hope I don't stuff it up, as this is exactly where I want to work!

Thanks again to everyone for their support....I need as much encouragement as I can get!!

Cheers,
Cheryl x
All the Very best of luck to you Im sure you will be fine

Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
All the Very best of luck to you Im sure you will be fine

Cheers...I hope your right

Cheryl x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Soppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud ofSoppydot4 has much to be proud of

Good luck for the interview.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Cheers...I hope your right

Cheryl x
Cheryl, all the very best of luck with your interview. its at the same hospital my wife hopes to work at(surgical ward) so hopefully one day she may be delivering and collecting patients from you lol. we have sent all of our paperwork to NZ nursing council so just waiting to hear from them. now completing the EOI online, phew what a minefield. PLEASe keep us posted on how you get on, wife is dying to know what they ask you
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nick333
Cheryl, all the very best of luck with your interview. its at the same hospital my wife hopes to work at(surgical ward) so hopefully one day she may be delivering and collecting patients from you lol. we have sent all of our paperwork to NZ nursing council so just waiting to hear from them. now completing the EOI online, phew what a minefield. PLEASe keep us posted on how you get on, wife is dying to know what they ask you
Will def let you know what they said. My agent (more details in earlier thread on this post) emailed me an interview guide & details of the Treaty of Waitangi so that should be of some help!

I've only just applied to NCNZ myself & will wait until I have this back along with a job offer (fingers xd it will be this one!) before I submit my EOI.

What a coincidence, you will have to keep me posted as to how your wife is getting on, would be great if we both ended up at the same hospital!

When are you planning on moving over?

Cheryl x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Will def let you know what they said. My agent (more details in earlier thread on this post) emailed me an interview guide & details of the Treaty of Waitangi so that should be of some help!

I've only just applied to NCNZ myself & will wait until I have this back along with a job offer (fingers xd it will be this one!) before I submit my EOI.

What a coincidence, you will have to keep me posted as to how your wife is getting on, would be great if we both ended up at the same hospital!

When are you planning on moving over?

Cheryl x
we are hoping to go over in May. Long story short - we got married in jan after 17 years and bang wife fell pregnant. she due in Sept so will have newborn 11 and 14yr old. she is on materity leave until jan so wants to get a few months work under her belt b4 going to a new country. she qualified last year.
Intend to look closely at the NZIS as there are forums on there to ask the millions of daft questions i have when it comes to EOI and hopefully ITA.
We got fingers crossed for you for thurs.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that Nick

We're hoping move in January, just before new Autumn school term (we have a 10 & a 5 yr old)

Congrats on the wedding

Congrats on the baby

You can always ask your millions of 'daft' questions on here...there's always someone who can help

Cheryl x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Sending you interview karma. Let us know how you get on.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: an interview!!!!!!!!

Well, everyone.....I've done it!!! I've had the interview!!

I think it went ok....there were 2 interviewers....both very nice

I answered all their questions...hopefully with the right answers!!

Now the job offer is pending on my registration arriving soon & also on my references.

Even though I was a total bag of nerves before the phone rang, it was nowhere near as horrendous as I was expecting!!

It was the first (& probably the last) time I've had an interview in my pjs while holding a glass of wine!!

Thanks to all of you for your wishes of luck....I feel I've made some good friends on here

Cheers, Cheryl x
Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

How brave are you??!! Hope it all goes to plan
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all
Post Re: an interview!!!!!!!!

My agent (more details in earlier thread on this post) emailed me an interview guide & details of the Treaty of Waitangi so that should be of some help!
Hi, CONGRATULATIONS on interview, just being cheeky but is there any way (I'm not technically minded!) you could post a copy of the info for interview guide etc... so the rest of us could have a read and gem-up,

thanks

nic

Last edited by nic.gem.soph; Aug 15th 2008 at 9:22 am. Reason: forget to add congrats!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nic.gem.soph
Hi, CONGRATULATIONS on interview, just being cheeky but is there any way (I'm not technically minded!) you could post a copy of the info for interview guide etc... so the rest of us could have a read and gem-up,

thanks

nic
HI Nic,

I'm not technically minded either, but I'll have a go!

Btw, this is an interview guide for nurses....is this what you want?...may not be much help otherwise!

Cheryl x
Old Aug 15th 2008, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

nic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to allnic.gem.soph is a name known to all

Hi Cheryl,

I used to work in the NHS a few years ago and got out, if we get no where fast with OH as main applicant we might have to do a re-think, so yes please, I can add it to the mountains of info.....

ta nic x