Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Information on duty with orders from UK?

Information on duty with orders from UK?

Old Mar 6th 2010, 9:48 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Information on duty with orders from UK?

Hi, I have placed an order from topman in the uk for delivery here, but now wondering is the delivery price all I have to pay?? Or will/may we get charged extra for duty?? Too late anyhow as I have already made the purchase, was for 85.00 if that hepls? lol.

Thanks Tina. x
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Information on duty with orders from UK?

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
is the delivery price all I have to pay??
yeah, I think so.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:19 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hi, I have placed an order from topman in the uk for delivery here, but now wondering is the delivery price all I have to pay?? Or will/may we get charged extra for duty?? Too late anyhow as I have already made the purchase, was for 85.00 if that hepls? lol.

Thanks Tina. x
Pretty sure if its less then $400 you will be fine
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Pretty sure if its less then $400 you will be fine
I purchased a handbag last year and it was US$486 (NZ$720 ish last year) - it's sort of expensive, so I rang IRd - confirmed that don't need to pay any extra duty.

Last edited by crap coffee; Mar 6th 2010 at 11:01 am.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:44 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crap coffee
I purchased a handbag last year and it was US$486 (NZ$720 ish last year) - it's sort of expensive, so I rang IRd - confirmed that don't need to pay any extra duty.
thank you peeps, will let you know when it arrives

Tina. x
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all

You should get it duty free. We order from M&S all the time and we get it duty free and they take the vat off. Good luck.