Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

!!! Important!! Raumati Beach meetup is now Tawa meetup!!

!!! Important!! Raumati Beach meetup is now Tawa meetup!!

Old Mar 31st 2007, 12:13 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default !!! Important!! Raumati Beach meetup is now Tawa meetup!!

Just in case you've missed it in the sticky thread,

The Raumati Beach meetup is no more and it will be at our house in Tawa.

PM me if I missed you out when I sent the address around (sorry if I did!!)

Rob
Old Mar 31st 2007, 8:51 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: !!! Important!! Raumati Beach meetup is now Tawa meetup!!

Bump
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:46 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

BIGGER BUMP

Hoping to be away if can get accommodation but if we cant PM us the addy and will bring food and drink
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:20 pm
Happy in Wellington

Originally Posted by cherry
BIGGER BUMP

Hoping to be away if can get accommodation but if we cant PM us the addy and will bring food and drink
Bump again
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 12:15 am

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Bump again
bump
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:00 am
Account Closed

BBBBBBUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPP

Well it all helps
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday - bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

We wanna see the pictures afterwards please!!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:13 am
Account Closed

Would love to be there but have got accommodation in New Plymouth from thursday until monday plus seeing some friends there also so all of you have a great barby,Rob and his Boss will look after you all I am sure.Ps Rob have you still got that "WET PAINT " sign up

BUMP AGAIN
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

What the ***** is bump? Rob,my wife and her friend-who she once kissed on the dancefloor at a hospital ball we'd organised-are goin for 2 pm,but I might be a bit late,so if you need owt once it's going.ring me and I will bring whatever!!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by danny.f
What the ***** is bump? Rob,my wife and her friend-who she once kissed on the dancefloor at a hospital ball we'd organised-are goin for 2 pm,but I might be a bit late,so if you need owt once it's going.ring me and I will bring whatever!!

[B]BUMP [/B}
you just did it

Bumping a post just by posting anything to get the post to the top of the list
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherry
[B]BUMP [/B}
you just did it

Bumping a post just by posting anything to get the post to the top of the list
How do Ray,me old mucker-how's the boat coming on? Sorry we're going to miss you both Saturday mate.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:42 am
Happy in Wellington

Originally Posted by danny.f
Sounds like there's a story there!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:48 am
Account Closed

Menage a , oops no never
Now thats a story

I love this forum.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello all. Does anyone remember rebbecainnz who was contemplating leaving her boyfriend in Wellington? I asked her to come to Rob's on Saturday to cheer her up,but she may need somewhere to kip. We have Donna's mate staying and no furniture-does anyone have a spare room for the night?
And Rob,hope this is ok mate-should've asked first,sorry bro!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.